RegisterDonateLogin

Attachment is forbidden. Possession is forbidden. Bloo Milk...is essential to a Jedi's life.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

CCC Week 179 - Star Wars, Return of the Fanboy Options
kiki
Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 6:33:35 PM
Groups: Member

With the Skywalker saga all wrapped up and done, it's safe to say that we are at the end of an era for Star Wars. So this week will be dedicated to our favourite character across all Star Wars (ideally published) media at the height of their power. This character can be from the Old Republic Era (or even before, not to sure how far Star Wars goes back) right up to The Rise of Skywalker, or even further if that kind of stuff exists.

1. The character must be canonical to either of the Canon or Legends continuities and from the chosen faction when required. They can have affinity, but the character must start in the chosen faction.

2. You may update any existing versions you already have and/or create a new one. You may update/create several versions of the character but you must ultimately select 1 you wish to run with. (this must be done by the schedule below)

3. Place a hyperlink in this forum to make it easier to find your character. You can just post the stats or image here but if changes are needed it would be easier (and save space) if you just used a Hyperlink (If you don't know how to post Hyperlinks in a forum setting please ask and we will help you. It's not hard )

4. Voting works as follows, pick your three favorite customs based on accuracy to the character, design, balance or whatever you decide makes the best incarnation of the challenge character. First place receives 3 points, 2nd place receives 2 points, and 3rd place receives 1 point.

5. You do not have to enter the contest in order to vote. But unless you enter you must have at least 10 forum posts.

6. To make things fair you must vote in order to win the contest. You must choose three characters entered in the contest and you may not rate or vote for your own character.

7. The winner will be decided by how many points they receive. Ties will be broken by most 1st place votes, then if still tied, 2nd place votes and then 3rd place votes. If still tied, then the outcome is a tie.

8. You may not change or update the entered character AFTER the deadline.

You will have until Monday, February 20th, 2020 @8pm EDT to get your submissions in. Anything submitted after this point will not be included in the voting.

Voting will start at 8pm on Monday evening and end at 11pm EDT on Wednesday, February 22th, 2020.

At the conclusion of the voting the scores will be tallied and the winner will start a new topic with their choice of theme.
General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 11:31:56 PM

Here is my entry from my favourite General at the height of his power, wiping out a sect of powerful dark siders that threatened Sidious and was actively trying to kill Dooku. Kind of a good guy in this episode actually hahaha.

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/37359/general-grievous--hero-of-dathomir

adamb0nd
Posted: Monday, February 17, 2020 8:44:38 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

gandalfthegreatestwizard
Posted: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 12:33:00 AM

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/35777/jedi-master-luke-skywalker

This is Luke from the Vong War- specifically the Invasion comic series.
kiki
Posted: Thursday, February 20, 2020 3:25:58 PM

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/37365/darth-vader--sith-apprentice

Based of Darth Vader in Ep 3, before he lost his duel to Obi-Wan.
adamb0nd
Posted: Monday, February 24, 2020 5:31:03 AM

1. Kiki - Solid. I wasn't sure if he has access to other force powers to used 2x a turn beyond just his innate force choke.
2. gandalfthegreatestwizard - Well overdue. Love the CE.
3. General_Grievous - Me likely. But his CE feels a little too good.
gandalfthegreatestwizard
Posted: Monday, February 24, 2020 10:58:59 AM

1. adamb0nd

2. kiki

3. GG
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 12:21:08 PM

Adam, I feel like I don't know this character enough to know if it's the height of their power but seems legit and quite strong for an Ewok. Also good synergy with his wife.

Gandalf, awesome Luke! Quite the anti-Vong jedi. Leaping Assault and attuned especially. Pretty cool piece and fitting one, though it does feel more like him towards the end of the war (which is still super powerful). My only question is was the Vong war the height of his power? I feel like he was stronger during the battle against Abeloth in the Legacy series (or technically force ghost Luke if we believe Obi-Wan haha)

Kiki, interesting idea with the low cost Vader. I really feel like he should have some sort of defensive ability, even basic block would be nice as right now anyone shreds him pretty quick. Otherwise attuned and choke are a sweet combo.

3rd Kiki, great offence just needs some defence
2nd Adam, you made an ewok good, which overcomes my bias against the Care Bears haha
1st Gandalf, I'm always a sucker for the NJO Vong war era, and what an incredible Luke you made here
kiki
Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 12:49:38 PM

1. Adam

2. Gandalf

3. GG
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 1:50:48 PM

And looks like a tie between Gandalf and Adam with Adam winning the Tie Breaker! Congratulations brother on the unorthodox choice that worked out for you, apparently no one liked Grievous heroically killing Dathomir hahaha
adamb0nd
Posted: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 5:30:57 AM

I'm honored. I never thought i'd see the day an ewok took first place. will follow up soon.