RegisterDonateLogin

The secret 61st mini.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Darth Revan for trade Options
Darth_Jim
Posted: Tuesday, June 9, 2020 6:54:39 AM
Groups: Member

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipO925yZE22kUwiClulGGaJgxmOjF-4Gv7sjEg9o

I have noticed several people looking for Darth Revan. As you can see, I have duplicates of Darth Revan, complete with the original WotC card and the awesome Vset card. I am willing to part with one, but can't seem to find any consistent pricing. Someone on eBay was asking an outrageous 255$. I found 120$ which is also high. I've decided to ask for 100$. I would also take 80$ and Jar Jar Binks with his card, since I seemed to have lost mine and that's all I am lacking for a complete collection.

My issues are payment and shipping. I don't use PayPal. I have an app that I have conducted transactions on before that I am comfortable with, and I can share that information via messaging if anyone is interested. I would have to have the money in hand before I shipped. Shipping is the other issue... I will only use UPS. I know it is more expensive than the post office, but if you will pay 10$ towards shipping via ground, I will pay anything above that. If Jar Jar Binks is involved in the trade, I propose we both just pay for our own shipping, but I would need to receive the shipment before I shipped. You can ship any way you are comfortable with, but as a retired UPS driver, I'm using what I know and know how to track and file a claim.

Ok... I guess that was verbose enough.
Darth_Jim
Posted: Tuesday, June 9, 2020 7:46:56 AM
Groups: Member

Update: Deal pending.
adamb0nd
Posted: Tuesday, June 9, 2020 7:56:39 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Another happy couple