RegisterDonateLogin

Understands the binary language of moisture vaporators.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

CCC Week 203 - The Clone Wars Options
AndyHatton
Posted: Wednesday, January 20, 2021 5:01:10 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Its been a while since I've done one of these so forgive me if we've seen this recently, but time to tackle my favorite Star Wars era, THE CLONE WARS! Create a character from the era (the movies, either show, the comics etc) and lets see what you got!

1. The character must be canonical to either of the Canon or Legends continuities but must be from the chosen faction when required. They can have affinity, but the character must start in the chosen faction.

2. You may update any existing versions you already have and/or create a new one. You may update/create several versions of the character but you must ultimately select 1 you wish to run with. (this must be done by the schedule below)

3. Place a hyperlink in this forum to make it easier to find your character. You can just post the stats or image here but if changes are needed it would be easier (and save space) if you just used a Hyperlink (If you don't know how to post Hyperlinks in a forum setting please ask and we will help you. It's not hard )

4. Voting works as follows, pick your three favorite customs based on accuracy to the character, design, balance or whatever you decide makes the best incarnation of the challenge character. First place receives 3 points, 2nd place receives 2 points, and 3rd place receives 1 point.

5. You do not have to enter the contest in order to vote. But unless you enter you must have at least 10 forum posts.

6. To make things fair you must vote in order to win the contest. You must choose three characters entered in the contest and you may not rate or vote for your own character.

7. The winner will be decided by how many points they receive. Ties will be broken by most 1st place votes, then if still tied, 2nd place votes and then 3rd place votes. If still tied, then the outcome is a tie.

8. You may not change or update the entered character AFTER the deadline.

You will have until Sunday, January 24th, 2021 @8pm EST to get your submissions in. Anything submitted after this point will not be included in the voting.

Voting will start at 8pm Sunday evening and end at 11pm EST on Monday, January 25, 2021.

At the conclusion of the voting the scores will be tallied and the winner will start a new topic with their choice of theme
General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, January 21, 2021 10:49:39 AM
Groups: Member

Nice my favorite era!

I haven’t done an incarnation of the good General in awhile, and what better way to make him then to make him help most of the previous Grievous versions:

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/27011/general-grievous--hero-of-the-confederacy
AndyHatton
Posted: Thursday, January 21, 2021 12:23:33 PM

In honor of S7 of Clone Wars I'm going to go with an updated version of two different Ahsokas I was working on a long time ago

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/39304/ahsoka-tano--332nd-commander
FlyingArrow
Posted: Thursday, January 21, 2021 12:36:12 PM

Gregor of Abafar
Cost: 20

HP: 70
Def: 16
Atk: 11
Dmg: 20

Special Abilities
Unique. Commando. Double Attack; Greater Mobile Attack

Amnesia [Until this character activates within 4 squares of the center of the map, this character has -20 Damage and cannot change positions on an ally's turn]

Rigged Detonators [Characters in or adjacent to a square with low objects automatically fail saves against this character's attacks and abilities]
adamb0nd
Posted: Thursday, January 21, 2021 2:25:10 PM

I usually like to create a new CCC, but instead im posting an old one from 2013- adjusted the price due to power creep.

Always felt we needed more Republic Palpatines. Hard to believe we've only got one, and that's from WoTC.

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/13490/chancellor-palpatine--mastermind

AndyHatton
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2021 4:36:57 AM

Cool entries everyone!!

1. Adamb0nd - An updated Republic Palpatine is certainly overdue and I like a lot of what is happening here.
2. FlyingArrow -He's simple and good and thematic and I really like it.
3. General_Greivous - Very interesting piece that certainly helps some older Grievouses out!
adamb0nd
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2021 8:57:11 AM

Really tough week to judge. Each of you deserve #1 but that's not how it works...

1. GG - This is a powerful grevious and I like him having a versatility option.

2. AH - Reminds me of a WoTC Ahsoka with a V-Set Commander Effect. Very powerful and flexible to be useful with any clone.

3. FA - I love Gregor. I am concerned a few squads would really cause him grief though, especially those with forward positioning or some sort of opening game movement breaker to try and rush the center.
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2021 8:48:36 PM
Groups: Member

3rd Andy, I am a huge Ahsoka fan and like everything here except for the CE as I don’t like that it removes one of droids only strengths in the game, albeit a small and rare one.

2nd Adam, man awesome piece here and hard to choose between you and my first choice. You have the ultimate puppet master going here.

1st Flying, way to go on Gregor! Amnesia is a lot of fun to have a side quest going during a skirmish. And very thematic here. Gregor was the best part out of an otherwise lackluster story arc. Extra points for simplicity.
FlyingArrow
Posted: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 6:35:42 AM

1. adam
2. Andy
3. GG
adamb0nd
Posted: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 6:37:25 AM

1. AB - 8
2. FA - 6
3. AH - 5