RegisterDonateLogin

Will find you, crush you, grind you into little pieces, then blast you into oblivion!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Gen Con sealed Options
TimmerB123
Posted: Tuesday, August 16, 2022 8:09:53 AM
Groups: Member

Just wanted to give a shout out to all the people that put a lot of time and effort into making the Gen Con Sealed tournament happen. Playing with new customs (and getting to keep them!) is always such a highlight. I think some people go unrecognized for their work. Many weren't even AT Gen Con, yet they put hours of work and some of their own resources (money, paint, supplies, other minis, etc) to make sure the event happened.

I honestly don't even know everyone that contributed, so I think we should list them here and thank them!
UrbanShmi
Posted: Tuesday, August 16, 2022 9:24:18 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

I know Jason made the clones, the ewoks, Ziton Moj, Depa Billaba, Darth Sidious, as well as the paint job on the Company 99s.

I did the Dark Acolyte Masters, Weeteef, Hera Syndulla, Arihnda Price, the Partisan guys, and maybe another one, I can't remember.

Thanks for this post. We're glad you enjoyed them.

And thanks to Mike for doing the 3d printing and coordinaring.
AceAce
Posted: Tuesday, August 16, 2022 2:32:48 PM
Groups: Member

Thanks.

I made the 3D prints of most all the figures. I painted the Phase III droids, Baze and Chirrut, Twi'lek Jedi General, Sith Eternal Sgt, Tulok Hord, AQ Series Battle Droid, Saw Guerrera, Inferno Squad Cmnd, Cobb Vanth, Jawa Warlord, Nightbrother Archer, NS Zombie.

Greg painted Boba, Ninth Sister, Commander Gregor

Thanks again everyone.

Next year, we'll be earlier and hope to add to add to our painters with Randy starting to paint, Naarkon (Steven,) and Destrozod (Sam) which will ease everyone's load and really be something to look forward to.

If we could get Lillian and Bryan, along with the Kiernan's (always there,) we'd be loaded.