RegisterDonateLogin

Bloo Milk travels single file to hide its numbers.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Championship Split Question Options
Reunion_Reunion
Posted: Saturday, September 3, 2022 5:41:34 PM
Groups: Member

There is a very astonishing little information on how to play this game on youtube. Do you care if I record the championship match(es)? Maybe someone could chat with me or give commentary? I think it would be a big benefit to players like me who get interested in the game - y'know. The best results on youtube are basically people digging the pieces out of their collections, or playing the starters, and just kind of guessing at the rules. So. Idk. Anyway.

I have the capability to record it if you guys give me the consent; can send the capture(s) to someone probably so that they can like. Put it on whatever they like. Or upload it myself to a fresh account for the community (if there isn't one) - DM that account info to whoever is "in charge" of that kind of thing around here. Just let me know!
gandalfthegreatestwizard
Posted: Saturday, September 3, 2022 5:49:06 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

DarkDracul has a few recorded games on his YouTube channel, and often records the championship final or other Vassal finals. I don't think anyone would mind you doing so too- there's a good chance he'll be doing it also, and we might also have live commentary on the Sith Holonews Network podcast.
UrbanShmi
Posted: Saturday, September 3, 2022 6:12:25 PM

I personally would not mind at all.
Reunion_Reunion
Posted: Saturday, September 3, 2022 6:24:17 PM

Amazing! I need some links to that. When dracul sees this, I'll check with him - maybe it can save him some headache and he can still get it on his channel. Best to have it all in one place, no? I would super like the live commentary and podcast link if possible - would be awesome to dub over it.
gandalfthegreatestwizard
Posted: Saturday, September 3, 2022 7:44:59 PM

Link to DarkDracul's YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL896JotSjgWZq13dQTChsg/featured

Link to Sith Holonews Network, where we discuss the game once a week, and (sometimes) have live commentary on events: https://app.talkshoe.com/show/sith-holonews-network
DarkDracul
Posted: Saturday, September 3, 2022 8:49:39 PM

Sure, anyone is free to record/ stream their games.
We often do live commentary on Sith Holonews during the stream and I post a link for everyone to follow.

Reunion_Reunion
Posted: Sunday, September 4, 2022 1:04:53 AM

Excellent! Definitely want to watch some of these, thanks a ton. Some even have commentary which will be most helpful.