RegisterDonateLogin

Senses we've picked up another pathetic life form.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Beating GMLS Options
Darth Percocet
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 1:44:57 PM
Groups: Member

I got a No More Force GMLS that did me pretty good against him, played it in 2 tourney's & so far im 5-1 with it.

--No More Force GMLS--
49 The Jedi Exile
41 Nomi Sunrider
26 Atton Rand
36 Twi'lek Black Sun Vigo x2
15 Lobot, Computer Liaison Officer
13 Czerka Scientist
8 R4 Astromech Droid
6 Mouse Droid x2
6 Ugnaught Demolitionist x2

Preferred Reserves:
(Lobot, CLO) 30 Xizor
(Xizor) 18 Twi'lek Black Sun Vigo

(200pts. 12 activations)

I just basically do this, get to him quick with nomi but let her end the round adjacent after he takes his turn already. Make sure he has less than 6 fp's, lobot helps with recon, basically server force him, when he force defense make sure the exile is within 6 to force fense his force defense. If he has more than 6 pts before you server him, i just usualy range him to death to make him LS defense his fp's away. I dont think this is a deff counter to him, it takes alot of luck with server force & an expierenced playeer makes it that more difficult to get it out. I think this is an all around pretty good team though not even just against him. Just thought i'd share this with you incase you might like it & wanna use it. Also Atton Rand & the 2 vigo's balanced cunning & opp +20.. r4 to target GMLS this way your making it easier to hit him.
Draconarius
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 7:13:17 PM
Groups: Member

It shouldn't be too hard at any point level. The same principles for beating Luke at 150 also apply for 200. He has more support, yes, but so do you. Just take a balanced, powerful squad and don't lose your head when you see GMLS in your opponent's squad. Lay on the hurt whenever you can, then move in for the kill once he's low on Hit Points and Force Points.