RegisterDonateLogin

Your uncle wouldn't allow it.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Pieces that should be a part of the meta Options
Udorian84
Posted: Monday, November 7, 2022 8:31:58 PM
Groups: Member

So I have heard a lot about people wanting pieces that they know to be the competitive pieces for playing.
I think we would make a list of pieces that should be able to be playable competitively that aren't currently.

Old Republic:
Nomi
Thon

Sith
Exar Kun
Ulic Qel-Droma

Republic
Yoda
Anakin
Yoda
Yoda

Separatist
Dooku

Rebel
Luke
Han

New Republic
Luke
Han

Imperial
Azlyn Rae

gandalfthegreatestwizard
Posted: Monday, November 7, 2022 9:04:59 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Yoda, Master of the Order is playable. Not top-tier, but good enough to beat some other squads and do well at a regional.

I don't know if I'd put Azlyn Rae on a list of characters that need to have a competitive version. I definitely think we should make her at some point, hence my inclusion of her in Ganner Krieg's Synergy, but she doesn't seem as central as any of the other characters you've mentioned, even in her own era.
Udorian84
Posted: Monday, November 7, 2022 9:34:57 PM

gandalfthegreatestwizard wrote:

I don't know if I'd put Azlyn Rae on a list of characters that need to have a competitive version.

Hahaha! I was wondering how long that would take. I love imperial knight lore. She is of core course not integral by any means. I do agree that she deserves a representation though.
Yoda is not a tier 1 piece like you mentioned, he should be.
We should get a Yoda force spirit with lightning.
thereisnotry
Posted: Tuesday, November 8, 2022 6:06:06 AM

I think Yoda MotO is excellent; he does 90dmg on his turn, has a helpful CE that you can build around, good defenses, high mobility, etc. If anything holds him back it's the lack of Tier-1 in-faction synergy and the general bias against tanky jedi that exists in the game.

I'd like to see Darth Maul be competitively viable. I really like the 59pt Darth Maul on Swoopbike piece, and think there's room for a 58pt Maul that reflects what we see in the duel of the fates of Ep 1.
jen'ari
Posted: Tuesday, November 8, 2022 6:44:48 AM

thereisnotry wrote:
I think Yoda MotO is excellent; he does 90dmg on his turn, has a helpful CE that you can build around, good defenses, high mobility, etc. If anything holds him back it's the lack of Tier-1 in-faction synergy and the general bias against tanky jedi that exists in the game.

I'd like to see Darth Maul be competitively viable. I really like the 59pt Darth Maul on Swoopbike piece, and think there's room for a 58pt Maul that reflects what we see in the duel of the fates of Ep 1.

Design has to have faction in mind. There are tons of pieces that would be Tier 1 pieces if the faction helped. As of now Yoda is not tier 1 because he can't be played competitively. His defense is all force power based. Which automatically makes it fall in tier.

Darth Maul should have a Duel of the Fates representation.

We really need a Lord Hoth and a new HK-47.

We need a new Thon as well. It is time to give him a competitive piece. Some of the OR jedi had some really fun force powers that have not been tapped into.

We also need a Separatist Sidious (you know the one who took care of Maul and Savage and a group of Jedi Masters all at the same time).

We need a DOOKU for 100% fact.

We also need a Han Solo worthy of Han Solo (really we should just lower Han Solo, Galactic Hero to 35 points).