RegisterDonateLogin

Yub, yub!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

V-Set Donation and Update Thread Options
Randy
Posted: Monday, August 22, 2022 7:02:18 AM
Groups: Member

I have now shipped to all US addresses that I have on file. If you do not have your sets by the end of the week let me know.
TimmerB123
Posted: Monday, August 22, 2022 8:29:26 AM

Randy wrote:
I have now shipped to all US addresses that I have on file. If you do not have your sets by the end of the week let me know.

Sincerely thank you for all the work you do for the community
DarthMaim
Posted: Tuesday, August 23, 2022 4:30:22 AM

TimmerB123 wrote:
Randy wrote:

Sincerely thank you for all the work you do for the community

Huge +1.
Randy
Posted: Monday, June 5, 2023 11:14:04 AM

*****UPDATE*****

The finishing touches are being put on set 25 and it should be going to the printer soon. I am going to try to mail out all of the set the week of GenCon (Thu, Aug 3, 2023 – Sun, Aug 6, 2023). You can send me a BlooMail with your address if you want to be sure that I have your most recent address. You can also donate to the cause and include your address in the PayPal message box.

Donate at StarWarsVsetEmail@gmail.com

There is a lot of time and effort that goes into keeping this game alive. We ask that you at least cover shipping, but anything above that is greatly appreciated. This game is essentially free to play because of all the hard work that members of the community put into things like Bloomilk.com, Vassal, and running events. $10-$20/set is enough to cover the shipping and have some money to get the sets printed. Giving a little bit extra can really help to keep the physical cards flowing.

More information will follow as we get closer to the drop date.
Randy
Posted: Wednesday, June 21, 2023 5:52:54 AM

*****Update*****

I have the cards! The sorting process has begun. I may be able to start sending a little early. Please note that if you are coming to GenCon, only the 12 card mini-set will be legal.

If you are going to be at GenCon I will have sets there for people to pick up. If you are not going to be at the greatest spectacle in gaming, then I guess legality won't matter.
Randy
Posted: Friday, June 30, 2023 6:07:35 AM

*****UPDATE*****

Shipping has begun for international first this time. If you are not going to be a GenCon let me know and I will ship to you early. If you are going to GenCon, I will have many sets to hand out there. If I do not hear from you, and you are not at GenCon, your sets will be mailed the week after GenCon.
Randy
Posted: Monday, August 14, 2023 6:34:33 AM

****Update****

Shipping will begin again this week. If you have not gotten a set 25 yet, please reach out and make sure that I have your correct address.

Also, I have been getting some older sets here and there. If you need an older set let me know and I will see what I can do.