RegisterDonateLogin

Caamasi Noble: "Im in ur Gambit Zone, scoring ur Victory Points."

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Mangalore vindicates CE and strafe? Options
gholli69
Posted: Sunday, August 20, 2023 6:31:07 AM
Groups: Member

So Mangalore the vindicated lets you move an allied mandolorian up to their speed at the end of his turn, my question is if the character has strafe, do they make attacks as they move? I think the answer is no because it isn't an actual turn like when a lancer gets pawned and is just free movement, but strafe does say as they move so I could see an argument for that being the case also? Anyone that can clear this up it would be appreciated.
Caedus
Posted: Sunday, August 20, 2023 7:02:38 AM

gholli69 wrote:
So Mangalore the vindicated lets you move an allied mandolorian up to their speed at the end of his turn, my question is if the character has strafe, do they make attacks as they move? I think the answer is no because it isn't an actual turn like when a lancer gets pawned and is just free movement, but strafe does say as they move so I could see an argument for that being the case also? Anyone that can clear this up it would be appreciated.

As this character moves, it can attack each enemy whose space it enters; this character can use Twin Attack when making a Strafe Attack, but it cannot make a Strafe Attack against any enemy twice and cannot move directly back into a space it has just left. This ability is usable only on this character's turn.

No because the ability can only be used on "it's" turn
gholli69
Posted: Sunday, August 20, 2023 6:30:23 PM

Guess if I would read the entire glossary entry it might help huh? Kind of what I suspected anyway. Still might be really good to set up a strafe with vindicated and then go with the basilisk.