RegisterDonateLogin

Mind what you have learned. Save you it can.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Best Star Wars Mini's experience Options
IronLung
Posted: Monday, September 7, 2009 2:17:15 PM
Groups: Member

Just a thread to tell about the fun you have or had had playing star wars Mini's.

One time I did a league that you bought 2 packs to start making a 150 point army and then buying 1 pack a week for 6. I pulled Mira, Malak DLOS, 2 Mando scout, and Jug. War droid out of the 1st 2 packs. To make a long story short I won the league and $75 dollars worth of store credit.

mercenary_moose
Posted: Monday, September 7, 2009 2:42:19 PM

The best SWM experience I've ever had is playing a 12 week-long tourney in a race for some cases of IE. Showing up at the LGS at 5, playing my mercs week after week against some great guys who continually brought their best squads and A-game. These are the kind of people who would loan you a missing uggie, then promptly crush your squad, and then not mention another word about it except that you should have moved up Nym a round earlier. The only issue I had was with this one bragging teenager who was running some Star Corps, but he got ran flat by Mandies week after week, so it was great to see the smirk wiped off his face.

Anyway, great times for all. That's why it was my greatest SWM experience.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 6:22:27 AM

my favorite SW mini moment was when i was losing badly in a 500 pt. skirm.
i decided to no longer sit on my Boba BH. as soon as i pulled him out, he desintegrated GMLS. after that, Han Hero, after that, NR soldier and then garm Bel Iblis.
my opponents last guy standing was Shado Vao. at the beginning of the inish, first roll from BH, ASTA LA BYE BYE!
best experience ever.
2nd best experience, probably pulling Fett merc Comm. i had all of the fetts, but never pulled a single one. when i pulled him in target, i think i might have even screamed like a wittew biotch.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2009 3:12:31 PM

My best SWM expierences are whenever my LGS would get together for a release tourney for a set. Just seeing everyone show up that dont come all the time. We had a great LGS untill they closed the doors though so im kinda shopping for a new LGS (Which reminds me, anyone in Philly play DCI league SWM's? lol)

Just how the releases were ran were bangin. Through this game i met alot of good people i consider friends. Just for a few names who are users on here were at my venue.. Darth-Jim, even though we never got to meet still a good guy. Veppman, Zuty, Nevin13, DarthBabylon (My brother lol) FlyingArrow & a bunch of others to many great people to name..So my best expierence would be whenever i got the go to a release.