RegisterDonateLogin

The other Chosen One.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

rules clarification Options
slvader77
Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2009 2:50:47 PM
Groups: Member

can force spirit be cancelled out by force defense?
Darth Percocet
Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2009 2:53:42 PM

Your asking this question in the wrong thread, try asking it in the Rules thread on the forums for the answers, theres people there who always answer accurate..

Me personally, i have no idea what the answer to the question is or i'd answer, but try the other thread you'll get the right answer..
swsf17
Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2009 2:55:29 PM

that is a intresting point. my first thought was no but now i am no sure.Confused
sorry Mellow
Darth Percocet
Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2009 3:05:50 PM

swsf17 wrote:
that is a intresting point. my first thought was no but now i am no sure.Confused
sorry Mellow

Yea i know i never heard about that question or even thought about it. I know it stops stuff like Force Spirit # if your within 6 of that character you can stop them from giving MOTF2 & the 6-8 fp's to a character by using force defense. But stopping a force spirit i dont know..
Mickey
Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2009 3:11:21 PM

I'm pretty sure one of our rules experts (can't remember if it was Emperor or Sithborg) but I believe they said that since the force spirit is a force power that yes it can be negated as a force power. Don't quote me though please :)
Sithborg
Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2009 3:13:21 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

Darth Percocet wrote:
swsf17 wrote:
sorry Mellow

Yea i know i never heard about that question or even thought about it. I know it stops stuff like Light Spirit if your within 6 of that character you can stop them from giving MOTF2 & the 6-8 fp's to a character by using force defense. But stopping a force spirit i dont know..

Umm, you mixed up the abilities, Force Spirit is a Force power (found on Rebel Obi-wans, Quiggy, and Vodo) and can be cancelled by Defense/Absorb (if within range of the character dieing), Light Spirit is found on the Ghosts, and is a SA.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2009 3:14:20 PM

Mickey wrote:
I'm pretty sure one of our rules experts (can't remember if it was Emperor or Sithborg) but I believe they said that since the force spirit is a force power that yes it can be negated as a force power. Don't quote me though please :)

Ok so to quote Mickey & to go by with he said then yea you can, so remember MICKEY on Bloomilk said that it does cancel it.. lol nah just kiddin mick i had to it lol..
Darth Percocet
Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2009 3:17:15 PM

Sithborg wrote:
Darth Percocet wrote:
swsf17 wrote:
sorry Mellow

Yea i know i never heard about that question or even thought about it. I know it stops stuff like Light Spirit if your within 6 of that character you can stop them from giving MOTF2 & the 6-8 fp's to a character by using force defense. But stopping a force spirit i dont know..

Umm, you mixed up the abilities, Force Spirit is a Force power (found on Rebel Obi-wans, Quiggy, and Vodo) and can be cancelled by Defense/Absorb (if within range of the character dieing), Light Spirit is found on the Ghosts, and is a SA.

Yea your completely right & i just literally noticed i wrote Light spirit & was gonna change it but then i seen you type so i stopped to read yours first lol.. so yea what you said about lightspirit, its a SA & couldnt be canceled cuz not being a force power.. Lol i answered the question right but had the abilities mixed up because i didnt read what he wrote right lol.. im such a duche..
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2009 3:22:00 PM

slvader77 wrote:

Force spirit is cancelled by a force user, who is also an enemy within 6 squares. save 11.
the enemy makes the save. successful save = Dead force spirit.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2009 3:25:34 PM

Lol nah Mando i mixed up the whole thread lol.. your talking about Light Spirit. anyone with a force point can make a Light Spirit (Luke FS or Obi JS) within 6, roll to stay in the game by spending a force point. He wrote force spirit & i got it mixed up with Light Spirit. & instead gave him force spirit's ruling but labeled it as light spirit lol. So you see i completely duched this thread up

So to clear up my typo like a duche

Force Spirit - can be canceled by a force user with force defense within 6 of the character.

Light Spirit - Cannot be canceled by force defense for it is a Special Abilitiy not a force power..
Sithborg
Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2009 3:29:15 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

Mandalore Da Beast wrote:
slvader77 wrote:

Force spirit is cancelled by a force user, who is also an enemy within 6 squares. save 11.
the enemy makes the save. unsuccessful save = Dead force spirit.

Fixed.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2009 3:29:47 PM

seriously, my Arse has been Laughed Off!LOL
Good job Bobby
Darth Percocet
Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2009 3:33:44 PM

Mandalore Da Beast wrote:
seriously, my Arse has been Laughed Off!LOL
Good job Bobby

lol dude 1 little typo i made & i had the whole thread confused lol. Im gonna forget this thread & i never wanna see it again & i will never come on it again lol..
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2009 3:35:57 PM

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL