RegisterDonateLogin

Has been known to make mistakes...from time to time...

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

I HATE ANAKIN SOLO!!!!!! Options
Xeonaught
Posted: Saturday, September 12, 2009 12:39:50 AM
Groups: Member

ok basicly this thread is to tell everyone how much i hate anakin solo (the mini).

He dosnt cost enough. his force power unleash the force does to much damage and should replace turn and should be within 2 squares at the most.

tell me how much you hate him or any other mini for that matter.

the reason why i hat him is because my friend constantly manages to put him in the right positions and do his forse power more than once.

NR= bull shit ( they are a good faction though )
EmporerDragon
Posted: Saturday, September 12, 2009 12:46:44 AM

If you want to prevent Unleash the Force, simply be selective in your targets as the power can't be used until an allied character with a force rating dies. Killing Anakin first also works as it's not that hard with his 50 HP.
Jediabiwan
Posted: Saturday, September 12, 2009 2:14:54 AM

I too dislike him, but i dislike using him not playing against him. I mean come on, 50 hp on a 23 pt. melee character? He dies way to easily to be very useful, I always end up hiding him most of the game and then using Unleash the Force maybe once near the end.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Saturday, September 12, 2009 9:54:19 AM

snipers love to kill the boy, especially Mando snipers with Twin. as a matter of Fact, they even love killing GMLS.
i played a game the other day where i had nothing but super commandos. they ate the NRs giblets within the 4th inish. it was on the Coruscant streets map (my fave).
after the match, the Mandos decided to hit the cantina and knock back a few for the landslide victory.ThumbsUp
brennan
Posted: Saturday, September 12, 2009 1:01:08 PM

I absolutely hate Obi-Wan gen. Today I based him with Bane using Revans effect and att. twice. my first at. was a 1!!!! but then my next was a 20!!!!! and obi already had 30 on him. yeah!! dead obi wan but then he blocked it with soresu!!!!! then he blasted me with force push twice. and into range of his clones who inflicted 40 on him.

although i am complaining obi is a great character (to be not to face)but then bane had 2 crits and destroyed him and Yoda
EmporerDragon
Posted: Saturday, September 12, 2009 2:14:51 PM

One thing to note, Obi-Wan would have survived that attack even if he failed his Soresu save as Bane would only hit him for 80 leaving GOWK with 10 HP remaining.
headache62
Posted: Saturday, September 12, 2009 2:26:25 PM

brennan wrote:
then he blasted me with force push twice. and into range of his clones who inflicted 40 on him.

Did GOWK use Push twice in one turn? Because you can't do that - Push 3 Replaces your turn, and you can only use "replaces turn" or "replaces attacks" ability once per activation, even with MotF2.
Rabid Wookiee
Posted: Saturday, September 12, 2009 3:14:13 PM

Xeonaught wrote:
ok basicly this thread is to tell everyone how much i hate anakin solo (the mini).

He dosnt cost enough. his force power unleash the force does to much damage and should replace turn and should be within 2 squares at the most.

tell me how much you hate him or any other mini for that matter.

the reason why i hat him is because my friend constantly manages to put him in the right positions and do his forse power more than once.

NR= bull shit ( they are a good faction though )

My buddy tried that stunt on me just a few days ago. My Jedi Exile straightened him out in a hurry. Force Defense is a beautiful thing!
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Saturday, September 12, 2009 3:24:56 PM

brennan wrote:
I absolutely hate Obi-Wan gen. Today I based him with Bane using Revans effect and att. twice. my first at. was a 1!!!! but then my next was a 20!!!!! and obi already had 30 on him. yeah!! dead obi wan but then he blocked it with soresu!!!!! then he blasted me with force push twice. and into range of his clones who inflicted 40 on him.

although i am complaining obi is a great character (to be not to face)but then bane had 2 crits and destroyed him and Yoda

Dude, yer boy screwed you on the force pushins, he could only do that once.
Stick 'round, more will be revealed.
Doogle126
Posted: Sunday, September 13, 2009 1:14:07 PM

not only that, but he couldnt do it twice anyway unless you were in a corner, you were outta range
sharron
Posted: Sunday, September 13, 2009 9:56:52 PM

i did it at the end of the round, then won intitiative.

:P
TK-4334
Posted: Monday, September 14, 2009 3:56:50 AM

Anakin Solo is a nobody, i kill him bevor he can see me. ThumbsUp
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Monday, September 14, 2009 6:17:23 AM

i dont really see what the big deal is with people hating playing against him. if you know what he does, you then know what you have to do. Kill him. 50 hp. hes toast.
Dr. Destructo
Posted: Monday, September 14, 2009 2:12:32 PM

yeah that's because you use good shooters like Mando anythings. It gets alot harder when you try to take him out with Lobot.
Draconarius
Posted: Monday, September 14, 2009 2:53:09 PM

Mandalore Da Beast wrote:
i dont really see what the big deal is with people hating playing against him. if you know what he does, you then know what you have to do. Kill him. 50 hp. hes toast.

Yet another reason why I despise Mandos (and GMA/Double/Twin in general). Anything with less than 80hp is almost a waste of points these days. Glare

Unless, of course, Anakin brings along his Uncle's old wingman. Mandos tend to die if their shots don't connect.