RegisterDonateLogin

Before the dark times...before the Empire.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Discard This Thread Options
Darth Percocet
Posted: Saturday, September 12, 2009 5:11:56 PM
Groups: Member

& The winner of the Bloomilk: Weekly Humaitarian Award Winner (Week1) is:

""" Drum Rolls Please """

Thats Right The Winner Is

Chuckafett

This user is the winner because of the most votes on the poll. He is your winner that you voted for.

The reason he was nominated was because of the great deed in the trade section of the forums. This guy keeps track of all of our GTL refs & BTL users. He must take his time to scroll through all of the GTL refs left for users to catalog how many refs they got so he can add them to the GTL ref track. I think hes an amazing person for this service & we wouldnt know who not to trade with if it werent for him. Also we wouldnt know who has more refs on weither who should send first in a Trade. Just an amazing person & deserves this award

Note: Sithborg almost won it this week & he deserves it as well. So lets make sure in the future he gets it. Thanx people.

Now Chuckafett, if you would like to say some words in this thread i encourage you too, you dont have to but it would be nice. I know this may seem cheesey lol but its all in good fun & you deserves this man.

Also if anyone would like to drop some words for this user feel free to. Thank you people for voting our Bloomilk: Humanitarian Award Winner (Week2).

New polls have been posted to win instead of it being week3 award, it will be monthly awards now so DarthJak & Chuckafett may be nominated again. So the new poll will be for the month of september's award so go & vote people & a new nomination thread has been posted taking nominations for week 3's award.& Changing it to the month of September Award. Remember you may nominate up to 5 different users names who can be up to win the award for The Month Of September.. Thank you people (Bobby Pirrone)

Also Another Note: After Week 3's Winner, I Will Be Changing The Award From Weekly, To Monthly (DarthJak's Idea) & he made a good point. We feel that if its monthly from now on then more people will get nominated & more votes with be given to the top 7 users. Yes thats right, it will be the top 7 people with the most nominations from now on & the poll for voting who will win it for the month of September it will be instead of Week3. Also, With this change you may now nominate DarthJak & Also Chuckafett Right away again, fore its monthly now instead of weekly. So a user who wins it one month can win it as many months in a row as long as they keep winning. Me & Jak think this will bring in more votes & nominations. Thanx Jak & Thanx people
ChuckaFett
Posted: Sunday, September 13, 2009 6:51:32 AM
Groups: Member , Trade Moderator

Thanks for the recognition for my efforts, I do appreciate it, and I hope that people find the GTL/BTL useful. Thanks again!
ChuckJ
Darth Percocet
Posted: Monday, September 14, 2009 4:33:11 PM
Groups: Member

ChuckaFett wrote:
Thanks for the recognition for my efforts, I do appreciate it, and I hope that people find the GTL/BTL useful. Thanks again!
ChuckJ

Thank you chuck you are appreciated & u deserve the recognition.. we all thank you buddy.. ok now remember people, its a monthly award now so it will be the top 7 nominations up to win the award for October, so we have untill the end of sept. to nominate. All who nominated before can re-nominated another 5 if you want to. i kept track of the previous nominations. Also Chuckafett won this week but you can still nominate him fore he can win in again in a row for next month. thanx peple