RegisterDonateLogin

Can beat Deep Blue at Dejarik.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Am I Fair When Trading? Wanna Put Sum1 To Ease ! Options
Darth Percocet
Posted: Monday, September 14, 2009 2:32:29 PM
Groups: Member

Hey people, im in the middle of a trade, i just wanted to put him at ease to let him know im really fair when i trade & even help people i dont know find pieces they want just to trade with them. If you traded with me can you write a little something about your trade expierence with me. I wont mention the name of the user im negotiating with but i just wanna make him feel at ease. He has every right to feel at ease.

Also, Does everyone go by the prices on Coolstuffinc.com? Thanx people
slvader77
Posted: Monday, September 14, 2009 3:00:44 PM

Darth, I know the guy you are trading with and he was talking to me on the phone
I told him you are on here a lot, you post a lot have a lot of great ideas and are always willing to help. I was the one who told him you were looking for the rancor and to bloomail you to see what you were willing to trade. the only reason he was not so sure was it's his only one trading to you for what I'm assuming you have doubles of and if he were to ever want a rancor again it would be a long time before that would happen.
I told him to trade it if he wanted, if not you wouldn't be mad. It was just an idea I was trying to help both you and him out. you obviously want that piece really bad and in return he would be getting so great playing pieces I thought.
Draconarius
Posted: Monday, September 14, 2009 3:09:37 PM

I usually go by the prices on Bloomilk (makes stuff simpler). I don't buy from coolstuff, so their prices are meaningless to me. I would imagine the shop I buy from isn't the same shop a lot of people buy from, so their prices wouldn't mean much to them.

And, yes, you're a very fair trader, Darth. Very forgiving, too. Blushing
Darth Percocet
Posted: Monday, September 14, 2009 3:12:49 PM

slvader77 wrote:
Darth, I know the guy you are trading with and he was talking to me on the phone
I told him you are on here a lot, you post a lot have a lot of great ideas and are always willing to help. I was the one who told him you were looking for the rancor and to bloomail you to see what you were willing to trade. the only reason he was not so sure was it's his only one trading to you for what I'm assuming you have doubles of and if he were to ever want a rancor again it would be a long time before that would happen.
I told him to trade it if he wanted, if not you wouldn't be mad. It was just an idea I was trying to help both you and him out. you obviously want that piece really bad and in return he would be getting so great playing pieces I thought.

Yup im glad you posted on here thanx, i know he knew it was a safe deal, i just wanted to reissure him i wasnt burning him & that we all go by coolstuffinc. & i actually wrote him telling him hey if you dont wanna trade it, no hard feelings i met a friend out of it, cuz he's a real cool guy.. so i thank you too for even letting him know.

I offered him a Darth Bane (Bagged) & Qui Gon JM (Bagged) both on his wants list & informed him he would be getting over on me by a little going by coolstuffinc.

Then 2nd one i offered was Darth Bane (Bagged) & Luke Force Spirit plus Kyp durron which i think is even a fairer deal, he'ed be getting over me alot but i asked him if he went with the 2nd offer i asked him if i can get the list of uc's & c's that would make up on it.

You also gotta understand that even though i got doubles of those figures, they didnt come cheap. I had to let go of alot of great stuff for them & reason why i got them was to get a Rancor, i had plenty of offers for all of them pieces but been holding off to get a Rancor.. so i didnt make this thread to rub in his face, i just wanted to assure him he was in good hands with trading with me.. & that he now has a new friend regardless if he wants to let it go or not.. so make sure you pass that message onto him for me slvader77 & thank you too for what you did for me. you have a new friend in me as well
slvader77
Posted: Monday, September 14, 2009 3:21:19 PM

hey, thats cool, even though the first time I posted on here you yelled at me lol just kidding.
Capin_ahab
Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 12:45:31 AM

Bobby, you are one of the nicest traders on this site. You knew the offer i made you was better for you, and pointed it out to me. If anyone has any doubts at all im sure many people can vouch for what an incredible trader you are.
DarthJak
Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 1:36:01 AM

Any one can trust Darth P.BigGrin He lives in Philly! Laugh Everything's better in Philly!ThumpUp
My Favs from Philly:
Darth Percocet
Eagles
cheese steakDrool
pretzels
Liberty Bell

ps. I am not from Philly.
swinefeld
Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 2:33:12 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk BlooMilk

I think that sums up Darth P. as a trader pretty well ThumpUp

We've done some major trades and he has helped me out a bunch BigGrin

bonus points for guessing where that Bane originated Razz
Mickey
Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 3:58:26 AM

I've done trades with him and he has even done trades with me he had no interest in just to help me out. He also helped me get through a trade with his nephew I was about to give up on after working on it for over 2 weeks. One thing about Bobby is you will never have a lack of information to work with LOL
Darth Percocet
Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 5:35:34 AM

Wow, guys thank you to all you for the surport. It wasnt that this user had doubts in me & thought i would burn him, hes actually a very cool guy & even if this trade doesnt work i let him no hey no hard feelings thanx for even telling me you had that piece i been looking for. I just mainly made this thread to reassure him that when trading with me its a safe deal. & that 95% of us go by coolstuffinc which he asked me where i get my prices from. I wanted to make him feel at ease that i would never do an off balanced trade in my favor & if i do as Cap Ahab pointed out, i will tell you when its in my favor & let you write me a list of other stuff uc's, c's , rares etc that you might be looking for as well to even out the deal. Which i would suggest anyone to do that.

(Swinefeld) showed me the option of offering uc's & c's people might be looking for as a good faith thing, cuz he did it with my nephew, since i seen that i fell in love with that idea to where i do it as well on almost every trade.

So the user who i wanted to feel at ease by this thread ( i wont mention his name ) is a great guy & didnt really have doubts in feeling safe with a trade with me, it was mainly him wondering how i priced the trade out, so user who im negotiating the trade with, remember, even if you say you dont wanna do the trade, your a good guy & you gained a friend on here in me, i just thank you for even taking the time to let me know you had that piece i wanted, even if you say no.

Also to everyone who posted on this thread who i traded with, if you say im one of the best to trade with, then i say its only because you's are as well. I learned alot from all of you & you helped me become the trader i am now. Especially Tkuz , he was my first trade & he showed me the ropes & explained every detail on how to trade & leave GTL refs the whole 9 yards. & im happy to say from the guidance of all of you, i have never made a trade & lost figures or ever had to put someone on the BTL. I really thank you all.

& if any one ever has questions about trading, (Newbies to the site especially) on what to do or any idea's of saving money whatever it may be, feel free to drop me a pm, im always willing to help anyone with trading.

Thank you all for saying them kind words really, you all are good friends to me now & always will be. Especially you swinefeld, durge dude, Mandalore Da Beast as i like to call him my twin, & Mickey too, haha i even called mickey long distance to put him at ease about my nephew.

So if ever trading with my nephews Tpbunghole1 , Miketheman1 or Mr Skywalker2001 & having communication problems with them, just pm me & i will handle it fore they are youngsters..

Also this thread gave me a great idea for a new award i think i might start doing as well as the other one i started (swinefeld's idea i might add)