RegisterDonateLogin

As wise as Master Yoda and as powerful as Master Windu.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Special Proposal ::PLEASE READ:: On Squad Commenting Options
Darth Percocet
Posted: Monday, July 27, 2009 11:13:25 AM
Groups: Member

I would really love for people to comment on this issue to where maybe we can see some action on it.

I dont know about anyone else but i feel the people who give you a 1 on a squad that you take your time & think hard about a squad you built & dont leave a comment on it after they rate it a 1 because they are cowards that are basically just trying to get there squad up there & your squad out of the rating chase. Well I feel that anyone who leaves a Vote on a squad between 1 through 10 then they should have to leave a comment. Its really annoying to see your squad get 3 .. 1's & noone telling you why they feel it should be rated a 1.

I just think a simple have to leave a comment when you rate a squad would fix this problem because i've seen a few people who stopped making squads completely because of this problem & im really starting to consider not making squads public anymore. & i dont wanna do that because i want the input & idea's from others but i'd rather not be frustrated that to get idea's & stuff. When you make a squad you wanna see other peoples idea's & input to where you can make it better. & if it gets on one of the top 5 spots than thats good & you get a sense of achievent. But ghost 1'ers that just go on any squad they see & drop ones for no reason is corny anymore. So please Shinja, make it to where if you wanna rate a squad you have to leave a comment. I think this will solve this problem.. Thank you.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 6:04:48 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Are you still seeing trouble with the "1 raters"?