RegisterDonateLogin

I'll try stirring, that's a good trick.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

twin attack and draw fire Options
Yames2.0
Posted: Wednesday, October 7, 2009 10:32:37 AM
Groups: Member

how do these to effect each other im sure its sumwhere i couldnt find it like if u draw fire and the enemy has twin attack i assume he has to also use the twin on you.

my other question is if u use draw fire on the attack gratend by twin attack would it fizzel since it has to target the same person u attacked with the first attack?

or is the attack still considered to be made at ur other fig and draw fire just intrupt it
swinefeld
Posted: Wednesday, October 7, 2009 11:52:25 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Yes to the first part - when you draw fire successfully you force the opponent to change his target. The DF character becomes the target of each of the twin attacks.

As to the second part, if you do not draw fire when the attacking character first targets one of your characters, you cannot then interrupt the twin attack to draw fire - the targeting already took place, so it is too late.

Check the glossary entry for Draw Fire and you will see that it is used at the moment that a target is declared.

Now, if the attacking character had Double Attack, you could ignore the first one, but still draw fire on the second, as the target can be different for each attack, unlike twin.