RegisterDonateLogin

Jabba has no time for smugglers who drop their Bloo Milk at the first sign of an Imperial cruiser.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

GAW draft Options
Yames2.0
Posted: Monday, October 19, 2009 1:38:23 PM
Groups: Member

now we all know were going to probly be doing a draft when the set hits i would like to see what people think is the common or uncommon to draft or what rare has is the best to pull if luck was on ur side and not for value wise but actul ability to win the draft ill start it off with my picks and why i see it this way and if you disagree love to hear it

For the rare i think ventress is one of the best pulls she has high damge output with sith rage, master speed, double and twin but most importantly she has evade greatly increaseing her survial in this shooter heavy set her commander effect i would just ignore when draft cuz your not ganna get anything realy out of but her stats and sa's look good to me anyway

now the uncommon i see as one of the best to grab is the b3 it has decent stats with triple flame thrower and missles but i think its selling point to me is its damg reduction usaly i hate this abilty but in a draft espicaly in this shooter heavy set were every one with lightsaber is a rare and you will only get one maybe 2 of these depending on the draft. Making the b3 have almost 120 life for its 31 points and not to forget that the most common fig in the set is the commando droid due to 2 models of it the set, does 10 damg and its ganna be hard for them to get the squad firepower off but not impossible and the sergeant would help them to but still its now doing 10 to u instead of the 20.

common wise im kinda torn but i think the senate commando would be my pick with 50 life and decent attack and def makes it a decent shooter and depending on what you pull for rares he can get twin, opputnist, extra attack, momentum or i guess rolling cleave thow ur probly not ganna set up to use it very often

so honestly i think seps is the way to draft depending on how good of a rare you get for the republic honestly i think one of the worst figs to pull in the draft is the clone with heavy repeater as its just two fragile without greater mobile

im not the best at this game by far so i am probly missing better figs to go for in a draft but thats what my picks were at first glance
EmporerDragon
Posted: Monday, October 19, 2009 2:24:26 PM

I would not say that the Clone Trooper with repeating blaster would be the worst choice. He can be easily kept in the back lines making it so your opponent would have to cut through the rest of your squad first or be fielding Hondo or a Night-vision clone.
AdmiralAckbar
Posted: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 3:14:13 AM

I hope to pull either General Anakin Skywalker, with his good damage output, greater mobile attack, Knight speed and lightsaber defense to keep him alive he is a cheap reliable beatstick with a commander effect that can help win a game.

Flobi has the highest survival rate with SM and mettle. The R7 astro, Senate Commando and and Arc troopers are the prefered pulls for me.

I hope I do not pull Kit Fisto in this draft tourny because it will be a big uphill battle. It would be difficult to pull off his lightsaber style in a draft. His attack is the big thing that worries me.
DarthReeves
Posted: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 4:01:12 AM

I'm sure everyone is hoping for Cad Bane, but personally I'm hoping for Jedi General Obi Wan and then whatever else I pull will stay within six squares. Ventress would be nice, but I also think Rex would be good for the tournament. Good way to pick off enemies from a distance. I wouldn't mind Fisto actually cause I play more of a "rush and crush" kind of a game. Any very rare would be ok cause I can trade them after the tournament.