RegisterDonateLogin

Expresses its true feelings for you in the South Passage.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

top squads Options
Yames2.0
Posted: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 11:14:41 AM
Groups: Member

ok when u go to your squads you know how it has some of the top rated squads along the side my question is why (at least in my veiw) is there only 1 150 and like 5 200 points is there sumthing that controls this. and in all honesty if there was one of the 3 that were to loose number of slots i think it should be 100 its a dieing tier save for dynamic duos

(if this belongs in anthor area of the forums i am sorry )
EmporerDragon
Posted: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 3:47:41 PM

It seems like something's messed up in the program that displays the top squads as Viable with a Tweak is actually about #85 in the rankings for 150 points.
RevRevGar
Posted: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 6:40:25 PM

If I am right the ones you guys are looking at get cycled through. By that I mean every so often new ones are on the list just so we can see lots of different options. Thats why Shinja has kept the All Time Best Squads list, so that we can see what has been and always will be the best. If that makes sense.

I remember that a while back someone proposed the above idea, and I think Shinja took to it. But that's just me spouting out stuff.

-RevRevGar
Yames2.0
Posted: Thursday, October 22, 2009 1:42:50 AM

o ok so tomarrow i could look and see other squads maybe more 150 less 100 more 200 ok if its rotating things thats cool
billiv15
Posted: Thursday, October 22, 2009 1:57:06 AM

I will simply suggest, not looking at the top squads based on ratings as anything significant. The best squads in the game regularly get 1 votes, and terrible squads regularly get 10s simply because they included Revan, etc.

The rating system on here should be used as nothing more than just for fun.

If you really want to see what the top squads are, i.e. what is winning, you need to read tournament reports.

Heck, some of us have people who within minutes of posting a squad, some tool automatically gives it a 1. That's the consequence of not having an age limit, and the anonymity of the internet. Although, there have also been several adults using revenge voting tactics on here as well in the past, so I can't say it's all the fault of the children :)

Anyways, the point is, the top squads are generally not the top squads.