RegisterDonateLogin

Is insignificant next to the power of the Force.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Poll Question : Vote To Give (October) Bloomilk Humanitarian Award (Poll is closed)
Choice Votes Statistics
EmperorDragon (5 - Nominations) 5 45.454545 %
Darth Percocet (7 - Nominations) 3 27.272727 %
Hothie (5 - Nominations) 3 27.272727 %
Chuckafett (3 - Nominations) 0 0.000000 %
imyahukaberry (3 - Nominations) 0 0.000000 %
Sithborg (4 - Nominations) 0 0.000000 %
Boba52 (3 - Nominations) 0 0.000000 %

Vote For: Bloomilk Humanitarian Award (October) Options
Darth Percocet
Posted: Sunday, October 25, 2009 11:39:08 AM
Groups: Member

Basically this thread is to give This Month's Bloomilk Humanitarian Award (Idea came from swinefeld). Changed it to monthly (idea came from DarthJak) I wrote each person nominated for this month & reasons why.

You all know what he does for this site. He answers Rules questions flawlessly & is always there to help anyone who ask. Great guy in my opinion.

Why i was nominated was a shocker to me. I basically made this award for those who are great people & helpers to this site. So for me to be on this poll now is an honor that people feel i do put in work & help out on this site. It really means alot people Thank you.

Once again Hothie is on this poll. Why you ask? Because this user doesnt stop the good deeds that this user does. This user is amazing & The Hothie Orphan Mini Project was a success & keeps on being so.

Again im not surprised to see him on this poll again. Guy is amazing over the trade thread & helps anyone out period if they need help. Newbies or veterans to the site it doesnt matter this guy helps. Keeps track of our GTL refs & also a few people werent able to post there GTL refs for trades they have done.What did Chuck do? He allowed them to pm him so that he could help them out & post the GTL refs for them.

Huk, Huk, Huk! What can i say that you dont already know. A newly elected Moderator & probably the most down to earth out of all of them, well him & DarthJak. & he's another one who is always there to help no matter what it be, Trading, General, Rules threads etc. Guy is amazing & get to know him, hes alright in my book too & considered a friend to me as the same as Jak & Chuck also.

Sithborg -

You all know what he does for this site. He answers Rules questions flawlessly & is always there to help anyone who ask. Great guy in my opinion.

Well he's the same as Chuck, maintains trade threads & did a hell of a job if i might say with doing so. Never talked or met him personally but i hear great things about him.

So PLEASE VOTE

This is just something i wanted to make for these people, im always thanking them on the threads & just wanted to give these people noticed. Now all the people nominated on this thread were people that have been doing things great to this site for a long time & just wanted to make this Month's poll for what they have been doing. Also would be great if each month people helped out on who to nominate for the following Month's award by remembering great deeds seen on this site. People who were nominated 1 month & won the award can still win the award back to back. So you are able to nominate them again & again.

This award is just a verible award, nothing will be given out if won except for the honor of having the award. Thank you & thank you to anyone & everyone who votes.

Thank You For Your Vote

Please Go To The Nomination Thread On This Same Forum To Nominate Users For Next Month's Award.. (That Thread Will Be Made In The Middle Of November & You Will Have 14 Days To Nominate Up To 5 Users per Month
Darth Percocet
Posted: Sunday, October 25, 2009 11:53:43 AM
Groups: Member

Well i would like to place my vote to EmperorDragon, dude has been doing so much for this site for so long & still hasnt won this award & think he deserves it. All of these users i wish could win but since only one can win i vote you EmperorDragon thank you for everything you do for us on here buddy.