RegisterDonateLogin

Will find you, crush you, grind you into little pieces, then blast you into oblivion!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Popular Collections...(again) Options
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Friday, October 23, 2009 6:44:47 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Only this time I want to let everyone know that they did a great job of getting my 2 cases of GaW to me in a prompt manner...as they are sitting on my desk right now. BigGrin
So...maybe they got their act together and improved their shipping times...or just paid more attention to their customers, but either way they got them to me 3 days after the release date this time.
BlooMilk

(well worth the $89 each pre-pay)
saeseetiin
Posted: Friday, October 23, 2009 6:52:28 AM
Groups: Member

I was gonna go with them but I heard very bad things looks like thats where I get my next case. Great price
Boba52
Posted: Friday, October 23, 2009 8:40:01 AM

I bought back on May 15th. They emailed me instantly to thank me for the purchase. They then emailed me right away to let me know that had already credited the shipping cost to my paypal. This week they emailed me to let me know my case would be shipping on Thursday (the same day they said they were receiving the cases themselves). Today they emailed me the tracking and it looks like I get my case on Monday. Besides the consideration that I thought the set was being released on the 27th lol I don't think waiting 7 days from release to get my case for that price was that big of a deal at all. Especially since I paid for it in May and get it now it kinda feels like I am getting a nice present.Flapper

But yes, if you are someone who feels they need to get their case the day of release then they are not for you.
Joshkj
Posted: Sunday, October 25, 2009 3:34:09 PM

Wow for 89 id be all over buying a case from them, but they are back up to 115! Guess im gonna stick to miniature market.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Monday, October 26, 2009 2:55:14 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

$89 is their pre-order price only. Which you want to do about 2 months before the release date because they sell out quick.
ps...it's free shipping too.