RegisterDonateLogin

The Indomitable

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

more aussies and kiwis on here than wizards Options
darth smith
Posted: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 2:39:16 PM
Groups: Member

been on wizards for a few years and only come across 2 ozzies the whole time, as wizards isnt as user friendly anymore ive been really enjoying my time on bloomilk and now definitely prefer bloomilk to wizards. I cant beleive how many downunder peeps there is here, great to see, keep posting anzacs, its nice to know its not all american and canadians that are swm fans.
Xeonaught
Posted: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 4:53:07 PM

Lol yea but New zealanders are beter then Austrailians. How you may ask well we dont have an extremely annoying accent like we go to aussie and you gguys like our accent but you come here and we hate its is sooo nagey lol. Secound a kiwi is gunna win australian idol, well i bet he wont but still he turning heads. you've turned many a rugby world cup finals into a football match which has cost us the game a few times. You rolled the last ball in a cricket game setting an all time low in our relationship. And thats to name a few.

P.S: any reply is welcome about why NZ is worse then Aus But this was not in the intention of starting a flame war and is simpley brothers (well Aus is the closest thing NZ will have to a brother nation) taking cheap shots at each other ( no sheep shagger comments please )
darth smith
Posted: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 9:53:09 PM

i can type any reply back because i dont live near bondi, hayleys got aussie idol by the balls, its great to see a kiwi (stan) get so close and get his hopes and dreams smashed right at the end, lol, and i have sexhundred and sextysex reasons why aussies are better than kiwis, hey bro, im parched as. but hey you do have jake the maas and hes pretty kool, for a beheaded b.h. i have been to n.z twice and i must admit queenstown is my favourite place, i think thats because every1 there is a tourist and theres no kiwis in site.
i havnt played on vassal yet but international anzac swm tournaments would be a great way to show how big brother does things. lmao
kezzamachine
Posted: Thursday, November 19, 2009 7:25:00 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Is it a sad indictment on my Youth Ministry that a member of my Youth Group starts a race war? Good on ya, Xeo... *embarrassed shake of the head*

Go ANZAC.
Xeonaught
Posted: Thursday, November 19, 2009 7:50:18 AM

darth smith wrote:
i can type any reply back because i dont live near bondi, hayleys got aussie idol by the balls, its great to see a kiwi (stan) get so close and get his hopes and dreams smashed right at the end, lol, and i have sexhundred and sextysex reasons why aussies are better than kiwis, hey bro, im parched as. but hey you do have jake the maas and hes pretty kool, for a beheaded b.h. i have been to n.z twice and i must admit queenstown is my favourite place, i think thats because every1 there is a tourist and theres no kiwis in site.
i havnt played on vassal yet but international anzac swm tournaments would be a great way to show how big brother does things. lmao

dude that was an awsome post, i sat here reading it and i couldnt help but laugh. I tell you one thing aussie has... very atractive females
sharron
Posted: Thursday, November 19, 2009 8:12:28 AM

darth smith wrote:

HA!!! brilliant!!! the thing i dont like bowt the aussies... would have to be their dedication to win... its so... australian. and us NZers cant even claim rugby as our sport because SA is raping everyone who comes into contact with them, and we cant seem to beat italy by more than 10..... woeful.

aussies have the olympics, indoor cricket, cricket, league, etc.

the word smothered comes to mind.

hehehe sweet kuz
sharron
Posted: Thursday, November 19, 2009 8:13:12 AM

i dont know if that last post sounds mean or not... its not supposed to be...... :S
darth smith
Posted: Thursday, November 19, 2009 10:18:11 AM

top stuff guys, love it, swm is not veryu big over here, used to be a few years ago, but things have quitened dramatically over last 2-3 years, is there much interest over there,
new boosters cost $20 here, what are they worth over there
kfc's waiting for you
Posted: Thursday, November 19, 2009 10:39:21 AM

yeah go the kiwis

Quote:
HA!!! brilliant!!! the thing i dont like bowt the aussies... would have to be their dedication to win... its so... australian.

What the hell are you talking about Arron, that's one of the things aussie can do that we should learn from.

you know what else Aussie has done that NZ hasn't come close to that I can think of.

the bands:

Scary Mother
Karnivool

Darth O
Posted: Friday, November 20, 2009 11:19:40 AM

NZ iz da bomb!

Ozzie, well... not so sure.

Kiwi accent: sucks hundrud in suxti sucks
Ozzie accent: seeeeeks hindred earnd seeeeeeextie seeeeeks!

NZ has Richie McCaw and Dan Carter. Nuff said about that.

A booster costs between NZ$23.75 ( AE or KOTOR) and 37.33 ( IE). Also saw a LotF for $16 on good ol' Trademe. Singles are nonexistent for sale here, so I usually get them in groups. Go the All Whites in SA 2010! NZ also has the biggest Christian music festival outside the states, Parachute!
darth smith
Posted: Friday, November 20, 2009 3:53:12 PM

nice ozzie accent, lmao

australia has- gorgeous woman
heaps of kiwis

new zealand has- heaps of sheep
heaps of kiwis

im in adelaide, i sell singles out of a nearby lgs, i sell them in groups of 8-12 for $10
i know of 1 other place that does singles, gamesempire.com, shop in sydney, totally awesome have spent over $3500 there on singles, quik and always right and have nearly all.
kezzamachine
Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 4:39:57 PM

Are you a Parachute man, Darth O? I've taken a Youth Group to it the last 4 years running - of which Xeonaught and Sharron are part of. Plus, I played there with KFC... man! Are we all connected or what?!

So, just how many Kiwis/Aussies are on this thing? It'd sure be handy to know so we could have a local trade list or something'...
kezzamachine
Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 4:40:47 PM

...and, technically Australia has more sheep... its just that we have more per capita...
sharron
Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 6:55:00 PM

kfc's waiting for you wrote:
yeah go the kiwis

Quote:
HA!!! brilliant!!! the thing i dont like bowt the aussies... would have to be their dedication to win... its so... australian.

What the hell are you talking about Arron, that's one of the things aussie can do that we should learn from.

you know what else Aussie has done that NZ hasn't come close to that I can think of.

the bands:

Scary Mother
Karnivool

its Aaron... and, im far to arrogant to learn things from people..
darth smith
Posted: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 1:53:21 PM

hey, whats a paruchute man?? lost me on that also didnt know what kfc meant (fast food) dont know how many peeps on here from down under, i rekn must be about 10ish,
Darth O
Posted: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 7:07:11 PM

Parachute is basically the biggest Christian music festival outside the 'states. Yeah, Kez, I'm going and I've got a mate in Auckland who's thinking about just a day trip or something.

P.S. local trades list eh... meet you at the trades forum...
kezzamachine
Posted: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 7:15:43 PM

I PLAYED MAINSTAGE PARACHUTE 2001! (yay me)
kezzamachine
Posted: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 7:16:22 PM

Oh, and KFC is 'kfc's waiting for you' - one of the guys who posted.