RegisterDonateLogin

Will find you, crush you, grind you into little pieces, then blast you into oblivion.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

NUvo Vindi and a new Nute Gunray Options
blainesmom
Posted: Monday, December 14, 2009 2:58:35 PM
Groups: Member

I was Watching the CLone wars first series the other day and got the idea to make or remake some characters. I ended up choosing to go with Nuvo Vindi because he is a pretty interesting character and a new Nute Gunray because , well lets face it , the old one isnt realy that playable. I don't plan to make a new mini for nute gunray because the old one is never used and it isnt that bad. For Vindi however i am currently working on him and should have him out by the end of the week.

Here are their stats though:

Name: Dr. Nuvo Vindi
Faction: Seperatists
cost: 32
Hit points: 40
Defense: 16
Attack: 0
Damage: 0
Unique: Melee attack
Cunning attack
Doctrine of fear
Homicidal surgery
blue shadow virus{12} (replaces turn: range 12; target living enemy and each character adjacent to the target takes 40 damage; save 11. Each time this character activates, it must attempt a save of 11 or take 20 damage. A success means that the character is no longer infected)
Viral Munitons (Replaces turn; target adjacent ally gains Blue shadow virus {6} [replaces attacks; range 6: target and each adjacent character to the target take 20 damage: save 11. Living characters affected by this must attempt a save of 11 each time they activate or take 10 damage. a save means the character is no longer infected])
Wanter Alive (if the attacker has line of site to any other enemies this character does not count as a legal target unless he is adjacent to the attackerwith a save of 11)

My main idea for him as to make him not attack unless he has to. mostly he will try to avoid melee band use the virus to bombard them, and when needed give allies the munitions. I gave him Wanted alive bacause in the show they do not want to attack him for fear of expelling the virus. Wanted alive its self is mroe of diplomat with a save.

for Nute Gunray:

Name: Viceroy Nute Gunray
Faction: Seperatists
Cost: 34
Hit points: 50
Defense: 14
Attack 5
Damage: 10
Unique
Droid mark
Immediate droid reseves (only for seperatists however the same otherwise)
Opportunist
Negotiator (repalces turn; range 4; target enemy joins this characters squad untill the end of the skirmish, save 6)
Rapport (characters whose name contains battle droid cost 1 less when in this characters squad)
Fear of the Force (this character gains +2 defense while no character with a force rating is within 6)

Droids are subject to this commander effect: allied droids gain speed 8 and -2 defense.
Adjacent allies gain viceroys bodyguard (If an ally named Viceroy Nute Gunray is adjacent to this character and would take damage from an attack, this character can take the damage instead.)

i Think this makes Him a Little MOre Playable. The reason he gives droids speed 8 and -2 defense is because under his profile on wookiepedia is Says (and i have seen on shows and the movies) that he has little tact with his strategies and prefers things to be done quickly. and he is always hiding behind other people so i gave him the bodyguard thing.

PLease leave me some feedback on these 2. i am as always , open to sugestions. thanks in advance.

chris
blainesmom
Posted: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 12:03:28 PM
Groups: Member

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75862/21981813?sdb=1&pg=last#381004289

here is the link to the wizzards forums for the pictures of Nuvo Vindi