RegisterDonateLogin

An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Elite Sith Assassin & IG-88 Assassin Droid spoilers Options
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 7:34:05 AM
Groups: Member

i never really used his flame thrower or stunner.
i always went with his opportunist and double attack.
and yea, the ESA is a nice peace, gotta love that new SA with stealth.
Sithborg
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 10:10:35 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

Love Iggy. He is brutal. There are quite a few things I want to try with him. Yes, Seps are obvious. But comboing him up with GA Thrawn is going to be nasty. No FP reroll on those saves will wear down those Jedi. And I like the sculpt. He is going to be fun.

The Assassin has some great potential as well. A very nice support piece for the Sith.
Ruhk
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 12:10:01 PM

scourge wrote:
If only pulse cannon could work with Tarpals

I can think of no reason why you can't..cept that its on a droid.. blast it... need new SA, similar BtD's Human-Cyborg Relations (allies within 6 can receive the benefits of all Commander Effects).

mmm, that would be some goodness.
Tirade
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 12:29:05 PM

Sithborg wrote:
Love Iggy. He is brutal. There are quite a few things I want to try with him. Yes, Seps are obvious. But comboing him up with GA Thrawn is going to be nasty. No FP reroll on those saves will wear down those Jedi. And I like the sculpt. He is going to be fun.

The Assassin has some great potential as well. A very nice support piece for the Sith.

I think you are being generous with IG-88. He's decent, but hardly a game changer. Also, the sculpt is very poor when compared to the BH IG-88. That paint job looks sloppy too.

I do agree that the Assassin has potential. I wouldn't mind pairing a few with Holo Sid or Sith Master Sid.
Partof1
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 4:51:15 PM

Tirade wrote:
Sithborg wrote:

I think you are being generous with IG-88. He's decent, but hardly a game changer. Also, the sculpt is very poor when compared to the BH IG-88. That paint job looks sloppy too.

I do agree that the Assassin has potential. I wouldn't mind pairing a few with Holo Sid or Sith Master Sid.

I never thought of that. Swapping 2 or 3 of those adjacent to a guy could get annoying.
Wysten
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 11:50:06 PM

Tirade wrote:
Sithborg wrote:

IG-88 can't be swapped anyways, he's a droid. He does not benfit from commander effects unless it states otherwise. Which means, unless you intend to use him as a solo piece, he has to be in seps or a faction that can give him a benfit. I just think that he's fairly fun to mess around with, since it's rare that a figure within a playable price can shoot up to 19+. I recon it's playable enough to be amusing, and see how far I go with it. ^^

As for the sculpts, agreed. Though hardly the first time really, The grevious in the last set really did feel as a tacky version of Droid General in every sense of the word, effect, scuplt and everything.