RegisterDonateLogin

Is what Obi-Wan offered Dr. Evazan.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

How do you create your collection/trades? (im new though some of you already know me) Options
creme_brule
Posted: Thursday, December 31, 2009 3:05:44 PM
Groups: Member

hey there

the title says it all any help?

thansk in advance :)
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Thursday, December 31, 2009 3:11:08 PM

if you look at the bloo ticker above what you read, it says collection, 3rd to the left of yer screen.
have at it!
and welcome!
StevenO
Posted: Thursday, December 31, 2009 4:37:06 PM

A related question is how do you see other's collection and/or allow others to see your collection? There was one post recently where someone was asking how to improve/build a squad using their collection and I could get to their Haves but in another thread someone was asking what pieces to get to augment their collection but I couldn't figure out what pieces they already have.
creme_brule
Posted: Thursday, December 31, 2009 4:39:50 PM

Mandalore Da Beast wrote:
if you look at the bloo ticker above what you read, it says collection, 3rd to the left of yer screen.
have at it!
and welcome!

thanks but how do i modify my collection? :)

Squid89
Posted: Friday, January 1, 2010 3:14:27 AM

creme_brule wrote:

Under Collection in the blue drop down area, choose My Collection. Then select the set you want to modify and the list of all pieces will show up with the option to increase/decrease your haves/wants/trades. You can also choose to modify by faction by clicking that link under the My Collection screen. Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and save your updates after changing the numbers.

@stevenO - There may be an easier way, but if you go under Trades and choose Trades by user, under the username, there are links to the person's haves/wants/trades. This only works if you have possible trades with the user. Someone else might know a better way to see all users lists.
ChuckaFett
Posted: Friday, January 1, 2010 5:22:33 AM
Groups: Member , Trade Moderator

StevenO,
Go to the top of the page, up by your name, and click on members. That brings up an alphabetical list of all the members, click on a name and that will bring up their information page. From there you can click on their haves, wants, and trades. Although it gets you to the same point, this way seems to load a bit faster for me than Squids suggestion.
creme_brule
Posted: Friday, January 1, 2010 8:23:57 AM

Squid89 wrote:
creme_brule wrote:

Under Collection in the blue drop down area, choose My Collection. Then select the set you want to modify and the list of all pieces will show up with the option to increase/decrease your haves/wants/trades. You can also choose to modify by faction by clicking that link under the My Collection screen. Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and save your updates after changing the numbers.

@stevenO - There may be an easier way, but if you go under Trades and choose Trades by user, under the username, there are links to the person's haves/wants/trades. This only works if you have possible trades with the user. Someone else might know a better way to see all users lists.

thanks that really helped! :)