RegisterDonateLogin

Finds your lack of faith disturbing.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Mapmaker's dagobah map with interference Options
trick624
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 8:00:21 AM
Groups: Member

Ok so my friends and I thought it would be fun to have a one on one 200 battle kill all with the 3rd player being an all Tusken interference squad. Tusken player could only attack if he was within 6 of a player who was attacked/attacking, and any Tusken within 6 of that Tusken would be alerted and could activate as well. At the end of the round any activated Tuskens + 2 Tuskens could move up to their speed. Attacks of opportunities would also activate the tuskens as well. Upon activation the Tuskens must try and go toward the shooter/attacker first.Tusken player would spawn one tusken per round, upon initiative if the 2 main players rolled a 1 he gained +20 reinforcements (Tusken only) and if he rolled a 20 he would gain +30 reserves (Tusken only.) And all spawns would have to spawn in the middle of the map.

I was play a NR squad, because I wanted to use my newly acquired Jaina Solo.
My team was
Wedge
Jaina
Anakin
Leia JK
Comp Liason Lobot (for reserves not override since there were no doors)
Rodian trader
Camaasi Noble
Han solo of Hoth
2 Mouse droids
Black sun Twi'lek
Logray (forced him out early to allow Anakin to unleash the force)

I went against a
Thrawn
Nyna
Arica
various troopers/super stealth
Mas

Well since there no doors and fear of shooting to activate Tuskens, I took the middle road to try and weave through the Tuskens, only to get Anakin trapped in the middle because of the tactfully placed spawned Tusken. My imperial enemy sought to climb the sides and got into early action against some Tuskens.

Well in the few times one of us has played Anakin/Jacen, nobody has been able to get off the "force unleashed" ability. Needless to say Anakin got it off twice and killed 14-15 tuskens. For about 7 rounds he was stuck in the middle with 10 HP, just tapping and renewing, he probably had 12 attacks miss him and thats when he was able to get his second unleash off.

It was really fun/scary to activate the Tuskens. But it was sometimes very tactful to do so as well.