RegisterDonateLogin

Who's scruffy-looking?

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

My Apology to the Community. Options
Boris The Blade
Posted: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 6:57:33 AM
Groups: Member

(edited to only remove profanity)
This is Mandalore Da Beast, Aka Sean, Aka,,,,The Blade.
Yes, Ive made smurf accounts, get over it.
Originally, this post was to be a public apology to Bill. He wants his apology public.
Being that I have apologized to him on AIM, I no longer feel like I need to do it here.
As a matter of fact Bill, you can go eat an entire bag of (stuff).
yes, I have a crazy sense of False Honor, Yes, I'm prideful, I can say yes all day to all of the things that I am, but will say No to Publicly humiliating myself.
I am no Tool, I'm not here to set examples to the community. each one of in this community is an individual. Free thinking, free speaking, opinionated and full of personalities. I have my personality that I am not about to change, Im an old dog that refuses to learn new tricks, especially if it is determined by a website that I am too much to handle. I know I am. i should never have joined this site.
thats not saying that I didn't enjoy my stay here. I did......but only when we were all talking minis. We don't do that anymore, and havent done it in a while.
Yes, I'm partly to blame.
I let my pride get in the way of alot of things that were said and directed at me.
As an Adult, I should know better, and sadly....I don't.
But I can live with that, because that means that I can live with the person that I am right now at this very moment.
I feel no shame for any of my behavior that I displayed on this site.
It all falls into cause and effect, I.E, Bill treated me like a Retard in a Candy store (like he has done with alot of us), and I chose to be the kid with anger issues because my integrity was attacked, many times.
Thats who I am. the Guy with anger issues. I know this, you guys know this.
Some of you didnt care about the crap that me and those 2 Chuckle heads argued about, some of you were like kids in school, instigating a fight between two classmates.
For the guys who stayed neutral-Good Stuff, you are what keeps this community a community, by not getting involved in all of this BS.
For the guys who Think that Dumb and Dumber actually give a (poodoo) about you-get serious you (bad stuff) clowns. You may go to bat for them, but when the other shoe one day drops, you'll be there scratchin yer heads saying "But where did everybody go?"
For the Guys who defended me while I was banned, past and present.- I know alot of you personally, and some of you I dont. All of you guys are part of my family. We have laughed, we have argued and we have fought together in this losing war of "I'm special".
I will ask everyone who is my friend to please be careful when you speak up, you have the eyes of mods watching you, Namely that dumb (stuff) kenred2 and that sniveling "can't help but to make everyone know I favor my friends" Sithborg. they always have brown (poodoo) on their noses, from all of the (not a donkey) kisses they give Frick and Frack.

Hukaberry- you a good moderator, it just sucks that you have to be stuck in the middle of this dumb drama. if the situation were different, i think that you would be the lead Mod, but being that you don't go and cry wolf the moment shit gets hairy (cuz those 2 (more bad stuff)-tards usually do it.)

Darth Jak- what can i say? you are my brother in arms. we have plans for the future, and you know what we must do, and i'm glad that you are on board with me, cuz I need your help. I'm sorry that you lost yer Mod spot, but I think its for the best. you havealways treated yerself as an equal, even as a mod. its too bad these (brick) heads had to "Blow the whistle" on you, though you did nothing wrong. Good way to yank the carpet from under someone SB and BIll. (donut holes).

To the Community.
I said this was an apology. it is.
Im sorry to you guys who have had to deal with all of this stupid (poodoo).
its my fault for carrying it on for too long. I take full responsibilty for alot of the members wanting to quit because of this BS. I'll own that.
It was never my goal to have members quit this game, or the boards. My pride and "Honor" is the cause for this, and I am sorry for it. Please, come back to the game.
After this post, this will be the last time most of you hear from me on these forums. I am done after this. I no longer choose to fight in a battle I cannot win. for the ones that will be talking to me, we have a job to do, we need to see it through.
@Bill, you can post that Conversation we had on AIM any where you like, If you really thought that i was seriously going to get on one knee and kiss yer (not a donkey) in front of GOD and everyone, then yer Ego is much bigger then I thought. Learn something from these people who choose not to fight and argue and Debate. yer opinion isnt the only one that is Valid, and when other speak theirs, be humble enough to take them at face value. people are individuals, not Pin Cushions.
No one really gives 2 flying (poodoos) whether you won Gencon in '08, its like you said, you were the worlds tallest midget. I just wish yer ego would believe that.
Im in no shape to be in a forum, all i do is get myself banned, so with that said, I leave the forums back to you guys. let everything go back to the way it was before i got here, where (poodoo) was peaceful and Bill & Dean could pillage and plunder without any repurcussion.

Adios Family,
Da Beast.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 8:06:53 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

to all other members:
MDB has chosen to post this message. We have chosen to leave it up (after editing the profanity only) for all to see and know this is NOT appropriate and to see this history of how this member has acted. This is the kind of behavior that will ruin any website.

This behavior WILL NOT be tolerated on this site and anyone attempting to condone or follow such behavior will be banned permanently...NO exceptions!
Take this as the first and final warning.