RegisterDonateLogin

Rakghouls: "All your Ugnaughts are belong to us."

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Jedi x Sith Custom Set Options
CerousMutor
Posted: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 11:43:25 AM
Groups: Member

Did you get the abilitiies and force powers the wrong way around on Bane and Zannah?
Bane used Djem so, Force Corruption and illusion.
Sithborg
Posted: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 12:09:22 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

CerousMutor wrote:
Did you get the abilitiies and force powers the wrong way around on Bane and Zannah?

Not really. Keep in mind I haven't read the third book. The way they describe Zannah's fighting style screams Djem So in the game, and she is described as a master of Sith Sorcery, including the illusions, and I figured Corruption was a sufficiently "sorcery" enough. Whereas Bane is still sort of described as a Juggernaut.
Kaxel Vofer
Posted: Friday, January 15, 2010 8:54:24 AM

I really enjoy reading this awesome stats, I relly want to see the minis, Try to make it posible, greettings.
Sithborg
Posted: Friday, January 15, 2010 10:02:26 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

Kaxel Vofer wrote:
I really enjoy reading this awesome stats, I relly want to see the minis, Try to make it posible, greettings.

I'm more a designer than an artist.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Friday, January 15, 2010 4:59:34 PM

Sithborg wrote:
Darth Percocet wrote:
yea i have to agree i like these stats & just the figs you chose i like. See thats the problem with these sets that come out, even though i like the characters & stats, they should remake some of the older figs that only have 1 type, like bane, exar etc. Instead they remake anakin, obi wan etc. over & over & over & over & over & over ha. But i like these, good set

You do know I have quite a few of those figures in this set as well? Heck, I've got Anakin and Vader.

Haha nah what i meant was like i can see about ani & vader etc. in your set. But what they do is remake over & over these figs all in one set that we have a million versions of already, instead they'll add a few new ones here & there. In this set you made, you remade alot of the figures we only have a version of maybe 2, so lets say this set were to drop, ani/vader etc. wouldnt be an issue with me because you have so many other pieces in here that were yet to see & they are yet to remake ya know. Like Caedus, we have 1 version of. Bane, Exar etc. Instead of having them figs we only have 1 version of in a set mixed with the multiple versions of figs wehave a bunch of. They put the mutiples mixed with more mutiples that we already have 20 versions of. Ya know
CerousMutor
Posted: Friday, January 15, 2010 7:04:01 PM

That Luke Skywalker is great!
brennan
Posted: Saturday, January 16, 2010 3:49:08 AM

Sithborg wrote:
CerousMutor wrote:

Not really. Keep in mind I haven't read the third book. The way they describe Zannah's fighting style screams Djem So in the game, and she is described as a master of Sith Sorcery, including the illusions, and I figured Corruption was a sufficiently "sorcery" enough. Whereas Bane is still sort of described as a Juggernaut.

Firstly read book 3. Secondly Zannah has Soresu. Thirdly after you read book 3 I would recomend redoing Bane Post Armour and making him over 100 pts. But beside this the set looks sweet.
darkjacen
Posted: Saturday, January 16, 2010 10:42:51 AM

Amazing work on Lord Caedus. THAT is how Caedus should be.Woot Also interesting stats for Obi and Anakin Skywalker, the Chosen one.
slvader77
Posted: Saturday, January 16, 2010 12:24:41 PM

yeah that and everybody and their grandma doesn't have twin that's kinda refreshing to see