RegisterDonateLogin

If you strike Bloo Milk down, it shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Typing response time Options
Emissary
Posted: Saturday, February 20, 2010 6:06:36 PM
Groups: Member

I've been noticing that there are times when I go to post or write a BlooMail and it seems that the message typing area (I dunno what to call it) doesn't pick up on my keystrokes. Or it will pick them up just at a very slow pace, usually causing me to misspell words or have to fix punctuation errors before I post.

I've checked everything on my PC and it is just fine and other sites/forums pick up on my typing just fine. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue here or if there is something that I could do to resolve this issue. Its nothing serious...but it can be annoying at times. Thanks and keep up the awesome work everyone!!

ThumpUp
yggral
Posted: Monday, February 22, 2010 12:27:51 PM

maybe your computer is acting slow or a bad internet conection for a tiny bit
Emissary
Posted: Monday, February 22, 2010 6:06:25 PM

Good idea...but I'm afraid thats not the case here.

Once a page loads from the Internet you can essentially disconnect your connection to the Internet and still type. All that comes thru once the page is loaded and its controlled through the browser of your choice. Once you hit the send (or preview) button thats when the connection is needed again.

I haven't switched browsers or anything yet...I am running Internet Explorer 8 (and no...I don't wanna hear how bad it is and how great XYZ browser is compared to it, no offense), and it has all of the current updates. I haven't had a problem here on BlooMilk for a few days now, but this issue seems to be an occasional thing when I'm on. Some days its great (like today) other days it acts up and gets kinda annoying.