RegisterDonateLogin

Has the death sentence on twelve systems.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Admiral Daala Options
Darth Chaos
Posted: Thursday, March 11, 2010 7:23:15 PM
Groups: Member

This version of Daala represents her around the time she was in charge of the Maw installation, but well before she becomes friendly with the New Republic.

The mini art is Moff Nyna Calixte, though we adjusted her uniform to better represent the Imperial fashion of the era.

We based our Admiral Daala on one being worked up as part of The New Lost Twenty set. They're doing some great custom work over there, so you should take a look. We give them credit by adding an NLT to the bottom of the card.

Anyway, let me know if it looks good or if it needs some tweaking.

You can find our custom cards here:

DARK SIDE's Custom Minis Thread

Some cards have been updated recently after play testing, so check it out.

DC

Weeks
Posted: Thursday, March 11, 2010 7:29:42 PM

Totally awesome unlimited stormtrooper swarms at +12 attack for 20 when they die with thrawn. Really awesome custom dude.
SquelchDog
Posted: Friday, March 12, 2010 1:32:52 AM

Wow, very cool Darth Chaos! ThumpUp I was hoping someone would work up some stat's for her! Woot Love the artwork and the card quote.

One question though. On the reserves, does that mean that every-time you roll one of those numbers you get those reserves? Or you only get them once? It seems every-time would be a bit much. Just wondering. Smile
Darth Chaos
Posted: Friday, March 12, 2010 8:35:11 AM

SquelchDog wrote:
Wow, very cool Darth Chaos! ThumpUp I was hoping someone would work up some stat's for her! Woot Love the artwork and the card quote.

One question though. On the reserves, does that mean that every-time you roll one of those numbers you get those reserves? Or you only get them once? It seems every-time would be a bit much. Just wondering. Smile

It's basically the same thing as Kazdan Pardas, who pulls in droid reserves. You should only roll one of those #'s about 20% of the time, so it doesn't happen as often as you'd think!

Thanks for the kind words!!
SquelchDog
Posted: Friday, March 12, 2010 10:48:25 AM

Darth Chaos wrote:
SquelchDog wrote:

It's basically the same thing as Kazdan Pardas, who pulls in droid reserves. You should only roll one of those #'s about 20% of the time, so it doesn't happen as often as you'd think!

Thanks for the kind words!!

Your welcome. Smile Thanks for the clarification. BigGrin That CE is pretty cool too.
CC-23478
Posted: Sunday, March 14, 2010 3:07:23 AM

Just a question, but what motivated you to choose that CE for her?

I always have trouble thinking of what CEs fit each character's tactics best, so I was wondering if you could explain how you decide on what CEs to use

WOTC has been getting better at picking CEs - like General Skywalker, whose CE reflects his often suicidal tactics - so I was hoping you'd fill me in on your process

Thanks
Darth Chaos
Posted: Sunday, March 14, 2010 5:10:34 AM

CC-23478 wrote:
Just a question, but what motivated you to choose that CE for her?

I always have trouble thinking of what CEs fit each character's tactics best, so I was wondering if you could explain how you decide on what CEs to use

WOTC has been getting better at picking CEs - like General Skywalker, whose CE reflects his often suicidal tactics - so I was hoping you'd fill me in on your process

Thanks

During the discussion on the NLT board, the idea that she was somewhat vindictive and bloodthirsty came up. Other CE's were thrown about, including ones that had +10 damage with the immediate attack. Because she's got such potent special abilities, I felt that instead of +10 damage, which might make regular stormtroopers too capable of inflicting damage, a bump the the attack would be appropriate.
CC-23478
Posted: Sunday, March 14, 2010 5:33:52 AM

Okay, thanks

The only book I've read with her in was Darksaber and she seemed to be focused on raising the moral of the troops, so I didn't know about her vindictive nature

Thanks for the input :)
PhageLab
Posted: Monday, March 15, 2010 2:09:15 AM

I think that suits her pretty well, I like the SAs also.