RegisterDonateLogin

Expresses its true feelings for you in the South Passage.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

saga edition roleplaying characters list your character here and tell wat he or she does Options
yggral
Posted: Friday, March 12, 2010 10:49:59 AM
Groups: Member

let's list role playing characters here

Mine is
A Ewok jedi Simon the killer Ewok

just started to play
SquelchDog
Posted: Sunday, March 14, 2010 1:07:32 AM

I'll have to roll one up and post. ThumpUp
Uggie Demo
Posted: Sunday, March 14, 2010 1:30:08 AM

Mine is a level 9 Chiss BH/Soldier/Scoundrel/Scout
Who can do 5d10 of damage(6d10 against Jedi :P)
CC-23478
Posted: Sunday, March 14, 2010 5:48:38 AM

Are we allowed to post characters using Fool's TacRPG system as well?

I don't do the WOTC RPG because it's too expensive and all the paperwork is too tedious, but the TacRPG works really well IMO.

My character for that is a female Arkanian Offshoot who was kidnapped as a young girl, working in a factory making stormtrooper armor until she was sold to the hutts at 15. 2 years later she escaped and was taken in by my best friends pirate crew, the Erotes (made up of a Togruta captain, a nautolan Jedi, a twi'lek mechanic, and a half human half miraluka linguist). I'm writing a story that goes with it, as I love to write fan fictions...

If you want I could post part of it here :)
Dr. Destructo
Posted: Sunday, March 14, 2010 6:35:09 AM

oh man, I have a ton of characters, these are just the Saga edition ones. And even then, just the one's I've played alot of. I'll keep as brief as I can and maybe add the others later.

Arkiss Deetai
male Duros Scoundrel 6/Ace Pilot 1
Rebellion Era
Gist of story: Pilot on a Keldoran freighter that was hijacked. Lost his ship in the process, seeks revenge and his ship.

Jim Jam
New Republic era
male Gungun Scoundrel 3
Gist of Story: Gungun ascetic seeking oneness with nature(which he called the Lorax) and the galaxy. He snuck onto a ship which them crashed on the forest moon of Endor. He and the other survivors worked together to escape the planet. After escaping he convinced the pilot of the ship to land on Bakura and convert the docking bay into a garden. He also had latent force powers which were unleashed when angry. he totally killed a shop-keeper because his plants were brown and dying.

Dralla Volta
Dark Times, just post Clone Wars
Female Twi'lek Jedi 7
Gist of Story: She manages to escape Order 66 while on Kintan investigating possible Hutt funding of the CIS when her master sacrificed himself to save her. All she knew died in the purge and now seeks to restore the Republic.

Kara'el
Female Devaronian
Jedi 7/Jedi Knight 2
Mando Wars
Gist of Story: She was actually an NPC from a game I ran, her job was to help the PCs on a mission to recover a sith artifact which led to a confrontation with Mandos. The end result of which was Kara'el convincing the others to join her in fighting the Mandos as one of Revan's Jedi Crusaders.

Pik
Jawa Scoundrel 2
Legacy era
Gist of story: We only played this campaign one night just to sort of pass the time, but Pik deserves mention for the following event: We were tasked with capturing a human fugitive, pretty simple mission. We know this guys name, what he looks like and where he lives. So we break into his apartment and he's not there. Turns out he's been off world, but is due to land at the spaceport the next day and he's taking a public transport and we don't know which flight he's on or what gate he's going to get off at. So now we're arguing trying to figure out the best way to get this guy when I have a brilliant idea. I get the star wars equivalent of cardboard and write the guys name on it. Then I stand at the main exit to the port, holding the sign with his name on it(don't forget I'm a Jawa) while the others hide in the crowds so they can jump him when he comes. To my shock, it works. After standing around with the sign for an hour he comes right up to me confused as heck as to why a Jawa has a sign with his name on it. I wave my hand to signal the others to attack, but for some reason they don't see it so I'm trying to keep this guy busy so that my friends can hopefully jump him. I do this by trying to sell him stuff...stuff which I stole form his apartment the day before...so now this guy is pissed and starts manhandling me and finally my friends notice and start blasting this guy, but they shoot like stormtroopers so can't hit 'em. I draw my gun a literally jam up the guys butt and pull trigger...I critically fail and he literally tosses me. Then he draws a massive repeating blaster cannon from a duffel bag and tries to unload on us. He critically fails, and the confirms he failure with another '1'(in our group we roll a second die to 'confirm' crits) so what happens is he accidentally pulls the trigger while unloading it and shoots himself in the leg 3 times(it was on auto) and thus knocking him out. It was the most epic moment of failure leading to success ever. After that we turned him in, got the money and that was that.

Kral
male Feeorin
Scout 7/ Bounty Hunter 2
Dark Times
Gist of Story: Kral was a strongly pro-empire, pro-law bounty hunter. He was racist toward wookiees and had become really wealthy by the end of the campaign. The party had their own capitol ship customed with a turbolaser, a squad of 6 Droid Tri-fighters, and a personal shuttle. Kral also had a pet Destroyer Droid named VX. He ended up retiring to Mos Eisley as a local police officer appointed by the Empire.
DarthJak
Posted: Sunday, March 14, 2010 7:36:59 AM

this reminds me of a sign in my LGS
ThumbsUp "we reserve the right, not to care about your character or you deck"LOL Flapper
Dr. Destructo
Posted: Sunday, March 14, 2010 8:46:53 AM

hey when the man asks, I oblige. BigGrin
RannKonnar
Posted: Sunday, March 14, 2010 9:25:10 AM

Oh yah! :) Lot ta type time! :D

Lets see:

Rann Konnar:
Human; 9 level Jedi Knight; Dark Times Era;

Rann Konnar started out when he was 12. ( :) ) His masters are dead, Kasden Paratus, and Plon Kloob, but he has a Level 8 Jedi/1 Scoundrel, that is sorta a guardian. Even though he failed the trials to JN. He has the most wanted group in the galaxy as partners, and will always try to moozy out of a fight, and is my best character.

Strask Rook is a bothan commander of the bothan spynet, during the republic times,dont remember c level, but is greatly known so much, that while people are talking secret stuff, they always be alert.
He is one of the most stealthy characters in the galaxy, like one time he had a rightous moment.
He ran around with a bunch of imperials, not knowing of a sith lord, got captured after spying in (its a sith LORD btw.), and he got his ear chopped off, but his freinds rescued him, and he got a mechanical ear.

I also have a MVP clawdite, but my hands hurt.
CC-23478
Posted: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 7:06:29 AM

Does anyone else write?

I mean, the best part of being in an RPG is getting to play as a character and then completely fleshing them out in writing

I mean, I LOVE writing, it's a great way to express yourself

If you write, try to write what happens in the campaign, and when it's done you'll have a novel :)
CC-23478
Posted: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 7:18:59 AM

Here's part of my story, showing the interaction between my Character, Ajeena, and my best friends', Theia. It's just a rough draft, and it isn't my best work, but I thought I'd post it:

Theia walked up beside her, grabbing Ajeena's behind.
"Hey!" She shouted, blushing, "Don't . . . Don't touch me."
The twi'lek slinked around the girl, leaning in towards her. "Why not?"
"Because . . . Why do you want to touch me?"
The twi'lek disregarded her question, "You have a lot of tattoos.". She said, staring at the small arkanian in front of her. "Ajie, is there a reason why."
Ajeena shrugged, "I . . . Like them, they help set me apart."
"Good . . . Same here. My piercings, I mean, the only tattoos I have are my eyebrows and the crew's emblem. Can I ask what they symbolize? I'm assuming they symbolize something, most do . . ."
"Well . . . The star . . . I have two of them . . . One on my face, which you can see, and the other--"
"On your navel, I like that one!" Theia finished for her, all smiles.
". . . Yes, there . . . Uh, thanks, I guess . . . Well, I picked them because I . . . Always liked the stars . . . When I was a slave - which I was for most of my life - I would always sneak outside whenever I could and just look to the sky, hoping someone would be able to come and take me away."
"Well, we did.". Theia said with a grin, rustling the arkanian offshoot's long white hair, causing her to blush. "Wish granted."
"I got them in blue because . . . it goes with my eyes, and it's soft and cool . . . I used to work in a factory . . . Making armor for soldiers . . . And everything would get dirty and filthy . . . So I took relief in my blue necklace, it always seemed clean . . . So I like the color blue.". Ajeena paused, thinking, "I guess it sounds stupid, but . . . It isn't." She reached down in her shirt, and then pulled out the necklace, unhooking the stone from the leather braid around her neck. "I had to . . . Hide it for a very long time. It's the only thing I have of my parents.". She rolled it over in her hands, admiring it.
"It doesn't seem stupid, not at all."
"I guess," she paused before continuing, "The bands, on my neck and arms and legs.". She gestured to her lower leg, just above the ankles, where the tattoos were hidden under her boots. "My . . . Second master gave them to me . . . I had saved all of my money for three years to get my stars . . . These . . . The Hutt wanted to 'pretty me up.' So he had them put on me . . . He said I was like and elf or something, and I needed to have a savage or tribal look to me . . ." She took a deep breath, obviously reliving something she didn't want to. ". . . I refused . . . So he . . . Tied me down and . . . beat me . . ." She trailed off. ". . . And when I woke up, he gave me the ones he said he would . . . And then he gave me this one on my neck . . . He said it was to show he'd always have a chokehold on me."

CC-23478
Posted: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 7:20:37 AM

Bump so if you want to quote me you don't have to quote that wall of text :)
SquelchDog
Posted: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 10:32:04 PM

You guy's have a lot of good stuff here, we should get together and play on Vassal. BigGrin
PhageLab
Posted: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 6:01:10 AM

Renobi:
Rodian; Scoundrel; SoTE Era
Not terribly bright, blunders his way through most situations. Works mostly as freelance, formerly for the Empire.

Smoke Loon:
Kel Dor; Scout; Dark Times
Tinkerer and Engineer. Quiet and reserved unless his advice is requested. Proficient in both ranged and melee combat.