RegisterDonateLogin

Seems to be made to suffer.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

The "How Will Snips Finally Eat it?" thread Options
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 8:26:21 AM
Groups: Member

joelker41 wrote:

She will not die by Anakin's hand, Rex's hand, if anyone is going to kill her I imagine Dooku or Durge will do it.

If I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me, but isn't the CW series Post Durge?
Lately, the Canon is in the air, because i remember Durges demise, and I remember Assaj's escape after Obi and Ani thought her dead.
I don't know, you could be right, but this series (which I love....mostly because of Cad, Gree and Rex) is flipping the Canon upside down, in my opinion anyway.
joelker41
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 8:36:38 AM

666 wrote:
joelker41 wrote:

She will not die by Anakin's hand, Rex's hand, if anyone is going to kill her I imagine Dooku or Durge will do it.

If I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me, but isn't the CW series Post Durge?
Lately, the Canon is in the air, because i remember Durges demise, and I remember Assaj's escape after Obi and Ani thought her dead.
I don't know, you could be right, but this series (which I love....mostly because of Cad, Gree and Rex) is flipping the Canon upside down, in my opinion anyway.

Sorry, meant cad not durge.

If the clone wars cartoons are canon (I don't believe that was ever revealed one way or the other) then yes this is after durge.
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 9:02:43 AM

joelker41 wrote:
666 wrote:
joelker41 wrote:

Sorry, meant cad not durge.

If the clone wars cartoons are canon (I don't believe that was ever revealed one way or the other) then yes this is after durge.

*Whew*
I thought that cannon was for nothing at this point.
Doogle126
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 10:01:40 AM

Ashoka Tani, "Destined to die before RotS"
Cost: 20
Hp: 60
Def: 19
Attack: 9
Dmg: 20

Special Abilities:
Melee attack, Mettle, Evade,
Destined to Die: (during the final season, all characters of the dark side or fringe faction must target this character, save 21)

Force:
Force Renewal 1
Lightsaber Deflect

"Eventually she's gonna fail that evade save..."
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 1:59:15 PM

Doogle126 wrote:
Ashoka Tani, "Destined to die before RotS"
Cost: 20
Hp: 60
Def: 19
Attack: 9
Dmg: 20

Special Abilities:
Melee attack, Mettle, Evade,
Destined to Die: (during the final season, all characters of the dark side or fringe faction must target this character, save 21)

Force:
Force Renewal 1
Lightsaber Deflect

"Eventually she's gonna fail that evade save..."

LOL
dahatchetjeedi
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 5:44:25 PM

eventually the staph infection will reach her heart...
and without medical attention she will die...
luke hates thrawn
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 6:07:04 PM

ROFLOL!!! This thread has been a round for a while. FROM THE GRAVE!!! (FTG)
carnorjax1
Posted: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 2:43:19 PM

She will go soul searching after she strikes down Bane out of anger.
CC-23478
Posted: Friday, March 19, 2010 6:30:09 AM

I read I think in an interview in Insider that she won't die in the series, and at this time they have no plans for her (or Rex) to die yet.

The same interview (as I write this it becomes more clear, and I think it was actually Dave Filoni saying this) said that if she would die it would be in a novel or other adult geared product, because it'd be "too tramautic" for kids.

Everyone is focused on killing Ahsoka, but what about Rex?

I mean, between year one and year 3 of the war the 501st goes from a mere company lead by Captain Rex to a legion of 5 Battalions lead by Clone Marshall Commander Appo

So where the kriff did Rex go?
CC-23478
Posted: Friday, March 19, 2010 6:36:45 AM

666 Wrote:

If I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me, but isn't the CW series Post Durge?Lately, the Canon is in the air, because i remember Durges demise, and I remember Assaj's escape after Obi and Ani thought her dead.I don't know, you could be right, but this series (which I love....mostly because of Cad, Gree and Rex) is flipping the Canon upside down, in my opinion anyway.

I must correct you as you are wrong (I'm joking because you said "correct me if I'm wrong")

The Obsession series in which Durge dies and Assajj Flees is supossed to be directly BEFORE ROTS

It's like the last 6 months of the war

The series so far is stil in the first 6 months of the war

According to the timelines established by Karen Miller's Clone Wars: Wild Space novel (which I beg of you to never, ever read, only sw book I had to fight to read) the battle of Christophsis is like 2 months after AOTC, and it's 1 month after the battle of Muunilist in Clone Wars season 1

You have to break apart the timeline for Season 2 of the anime clone wars

It focuses on the first month of the war, and then after Anakin is knighted it focuses on the last week

Leaves a lot missing

Hope that helps