RegisterDonateLogin

Life is short. Yoda is shorter.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

An Idea for custom made Droidika's. (Destroyer Droids) Options
SquelchDog
Posted: Friday, April 9, 2010 12:28:07 PM
Groups: Member

I've been meaning to post this for a while now and keep forgetting so here it is. My Idea was to hit an art's and craft's store and buy some small marble sized sphere's. Something you can paint, I'm thinking made from wood. Also some wooden disc's and maybe small dowel rod's. Some paint to match the Destroyer Droids color scheme and presto change"O." Home made Droidika's! ThumpUp

The only thing I need are the dimensions of the Destroyer Droid that is in rolling mode. I don't own one, so if someone who does could measure them and post here that would make my day! ThumbsUp

We don't have any Destroyer Droids in our collection as of yet. We would like to be able to use them in game's at home and this is the best solution I can come up with. Smile
ARCTrooper-A79
Posted: Friday, April 9, 2010 12:51:12 PM

The overall diameter of the RotS Destroyer Droid is 2.7 centimeters, from back to lead leg. The curved back plate is 0.8 cm wide, the ball section (the lower abdomen) is 1 cm wide, and the tucked in arms come to 1.6 cms wide. Hope this helps.
SquelchDog
Posted: Friday, April 9, 2010 1:07:25 PM

ARCTrooper-A79 wrote:
The overall diameter of the RotS Destroyer Droid is 2.7 centimeters, from back to lead leg. The curved back plate is 0.8 cm wide, the ball section (the lower abdomen) is 1 cm wide, and the tucked in arms come to 1.6 cms wide. Hope this helps.

Sweet! Thanks a lot ARCTrooper-A79, you rock bud! ThumpUp