RegisterDonateLogin

Your taste buds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Inputting your collection Options
I. J. Thompson
Posted: Saturday, April 10, 2010 8:10:01 AM
Groups: Member

Hi!

I've migrated from Wizards, and I'm trying to bring my collection over from swshoebox.com.

I know I'll have to re-enter everything manually, but when I go into 'my collection' and choose a set from the dropdown list, I get the 'please wait' message, which never goes away, and I can't input any information.

Thoughts?
SquelchDog
Posted: Saturday, April 10, 2010 1:04:06 PM

I. J. Thompson wrote:
Hi!

I've migrated from Wizards, and I'm trying to bring my collection over from swshoebox.com.

I know I'll have to re-enter everything manually, but when I go into 'my collection' and choose a set from the dropdown list, I get the 'please wait' message, which never goes away, and I can't input any information.

Thoughts?

Make sure you let the page completely load first before selecting any drop down list's. I've had that problem before too. Smile I just updated my haves and didn't have a problem. Sometimes it may take a little while for the please wait message to go away. I've noticed in squad building it takes longer there than in most other places.
I. J. Thompson
Posted: Sunday, April 11, 2010 12:05:20 AM

Thank you for the advice, but I don't think that's my fix... currently at one hour, and counting!

The page with the 'select set' dropdown loads no problem; it's the actual set page where you input your numbers that takes forever. Safari tells me the page is fully loaded, but the 'please wait' message just won't go away! :(
SquelchDog
Posted: Sunday, April 11, 2010 1:33:02 AM

I. J. Thompson wrote:
Thank you for the advice, but I don't think that's my fix... currently at one hour, and counting!

The page with the 'select set' dropdown loads no problem; it's the actual set page where you input your numbers that takes forever. Safari tells me the page is fully loaded, but the 'please wait' message just won't go away! :(

Hmmm, that stinks. An hour, OUCH! That's way longer than it should take. Maybe a minute, tops. Do you run a script blocker? If you do that may affect it also. I run one so I had to play with the setting's so it would let me do what I needed to do.