RegisterDonateLogin

Bloo or Bloo Milk, there is no try.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

My VASSAL League Standings (Play Report updated per game) UPDATED THROUGH GAME #4! Options
creme_brule
Posted: Saturday, March 27, 2010 8:42:23 AM
Groups: Member

hi guys (updated 4/12------>through game #4)

since few play reports ever appear on the site, i decided to add my own. :)

im part of the VASSAL Tourney League here on Bloomilk, so i'm going to post my game and who won and all. :) (i know this is a bad idea b/c others may look aat my strategy, but oh well...SWM;s supposed to be a FUN game, anyways). NOTE: i will not specify completely the figures used for my opp. or my team, or else others will know how to counter.

enjoy! (hope its not too boring)

so, heres my first game against Sashlon:

Map: Ravaged Base (i chose)
Side [i was on]: Outside of Base

The Setting: I had a ghetto SS squad (note: VERY VERY ghetto), he pretty much used all he had in his COTF booster (jedi, droid, RCs), basically a ghetto commando squad.

What Happened: So, we started. i started by going into the command room, he moved down the center basically to the "main" door seperating the front side of base to the back (the door in front of the cargo bay door). He split his team into 2 groups, his jedi going upwards and the rest going down towards the center. he actually left two of his commandos in the cargo bay area, and both took some pot shots at my characters, some actually hitting some.

anyways, it was basically a battle in the command room/main hallway. his jedi and another commando ran through the northern side of the command room, and his jedi would've killed my moff nyna with an assault if he hadnt of rolled a 1. his other fodder was outside and fighting my imp knight and caamasi.

the beginning and middle of the game isnt that exciting. he managed to kill a few of my pieces; and i, his, but what makes this game exciting is the last round of the game.

i was losing by 10 points (due to an extremely dumb move i will not repeat ThumbDown ) in the beginning of the last round. i won init, and went first and combined fire with some fodder to kill of one of his RCs. now i was up by 6 point
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 5:00:59 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Quick note: if the game would end by time in the middle of a round, you must finish that round.
So you played it right.
creme_brule
Posted: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 3:29:15 AM

imyurhukaberry wrote:
Quick note: if the game would end by time in the middle of a round, you must finish that round.
So you played it right.

yea, DP was viewing the game, and we asked him on the spot...in turn he asked demothenes, and all in all we finished the round. Smile
Wysten
Posted: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 6:01:04 AM

Aye, for some reason, never did the time thing in my game. Just a hour rarely seems enough when theres enough spare time to go around. Heheh

Cool report. ^^ Best of luck with the next round. I should write a few battle report as well, though half the forum online probably seen mine anyways.
creme_brule
Posted: Thursday, April 8, 2010 12:08:13 PM

Wysten wrote:
Aye, for some reason, never did the time thing in my game. Just a hour rarely seems enough when theres enough spare time to go around. Heheh

Cool report. ^^ Best of luck with the next round. I should write a few battle report as well, though half the forum online probably seen mine anyways.

thx! just updated it, enjoy again! :D
creme_brule
Posted: Monday, April 12, 2010 1:55:08 PM

i updated thru game 4! please post some response! BigGrin
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 3:01:44 PM

A few posts have been removed from this thread, as the post in question was edited and the poster understood his mistake.
Please carry on with posts about the subject of this thread.
Thank you
creme_brule
Posted: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 10:52:32 AM

imyurhukaberry wrote:
A few posts have been removed from this thread, as the post in question was edited and the poster understood his mistake.
Please carry on with posts about the subject of this thread.
Thank you

umm...why was all 3 of my other games deleted?! (and part of the 1st too...) that took a lot of time to write, id appreciate it f you could post it back up ;) :)

thx :)
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Friday, April 16, 2010 6:48:54 AM

Hmm...that's a good question. As I did not delete anything that you wrote. I just cleaned up the last couple posts that were not following the original post.
creme_brule
Posted: Friday, April 16, 2010 9:11:37 AM

imyurhukaberry wrote:
Hmm...that's a good question. As I did not delete anything that you wrote. I just cleaned up the last couple posts that were not following the original post.

uh oh. dont know what happned either...it was good when i edited my orig. post...if youcould update me on how to fix it thatd be great :)
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Friday, April 16, 2010 4:19:56 PM

Unfortunately, unless Shinja can retrieve some archived information, I think you are going to have to retype it. Perhaps you can send a PM to him about this and maybe he can help recover the lost info. As a moderator, I cannot do that.
joelker41
Posted: Friday, April 16, 2010 4:33:43 PM

creme_brule wrote:
imyurhukaberry wrote:

uh oh. dont know what happned either...it was good when i edited my orig. post...if youcould update me on how to fix it thatd be great :)

That sucks. I would save them to a notepad or Word document before posting them on here, I have typed long things and clicked the wrong button accidently, got an error message, orhit refresh before.