RegisterDonateLogin

Has the droids you're looking for.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

BlooMilk Booster League Master Thread Options
Darth Percocet
Posted: Monday, March 22, 2010 11:48:22 AM
Groups: Member

This is Our New Home For The Bloomilk Booster League here in the Event Forum on Bloomilk. (Standings / Rules / Schedule / Community / You Will Find Here)

This Is A Link To Get To The Schedule & Standings:(To View Your Match-Up
Booster League Schedule & Standings

Heres A Communication Thread:
Communication Thread

The League Will Start Tomorrow(Tuesday 3/24/10 all the way through Sunday)This Will Be Week 1 Of The Season (So Build Your Squads ASAP & We Will Contact You & The Player You Will Face Tonight Through A BM To Let You Know Who You Are Playing) You Must PM Us Back To Let Us Know The Best Time For You To Play Is & Your Squad You Will Use In Week 1. So We Can Schedule Around It. But Week 1 Ends Sunday 11pm, So Make Sure It Is Before Then Or Submitt To A Loss.)

Please all Players of our league & everyone else, Dont Post On this thread so you dont confuse things,thank you so much. This is our home base for the league, i will make links to everything of info you need. & If anyquestions you have. Just PM

Comissioners - Darth Percocet & Demosthenes (Thank You)
Darth Percocet
Posted: Monday, March 22, 2010 12:13:03 PM

Ok People, This Is Week 1's Schedule So Build Your Teams Because Matches Are Starting Tomorrow. So Build your 125 pt squad with what you got from your boosters & if i might add, let noone know what figs you have in your collection..

(Home Player Gets To Choose Who Picks Map)
(I.E. Antigone AT R5Don4-Don would be home so he would pick map & Antigone would pick sides...

Week 1 (Tuesday 3/22/10 - Sunday 3/28/10)

Antigone AT R5Don4

Darth Percocet AT StLaura

EmporerDragon AT imyurhukaberry

sithlord54 AT spryguy1981

empirejeff AT Weeks

greentime AT Emissary

Mathias-Ordun(Squad made already) AT Darth Babylon

Sashlon AT trick624

Eroschilles AT Demosthenes

Uggie Demo AT Wysten

skeeve3000 AT The Celestial Warrior

TheStarkiller AT Boba Fett
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Monday, March 22, 2010 2:24:51 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Temporarily placed as a "stickie".
Darth Percocet
Posted: Monday, March 22, 2010 3:14:38 PM

Ok People, This Is Week 1's Schedule So Build Your Teams Because Matches Are Starting Tomorrow. So Build your 125 pt squad with what you got from your boosters & if i might add, let noone know what figs you have in your collection..

BlooMilk Booster League
Rules and Overview!

Credit goes to SWMGamers for the idea, and to Dean Miller for helping me out with planning!

Alright everyone, here it is: the Official Thread for the BlooMilk Booster League that Demosthenes and Darth Percocet plan on running! For those of you that don't know what a Booster League is, I'll give you a brief overview:

This Booster League will be played on Vassal. If you don't have Vassal and would like to download it, or need help in any way, just BM myself or Darth Percocet and we'll find a way to help you out.

The League will be set-up as such
- There will be Two Conferences, each Conference consisting of 3 Divisions.
- Each Division will have 4 players.
- Your schedule is determined thus:
* You will play every other person in your own Division twice each. (6 games)
* You will play 3 players in your Conference who are not in your Division (3 games)
* You will play 3 Players in the other Conference. (3 games)
Total: 12 games
- For each match, there will be a "Home" player and an "Away" player. The "Home" player will get to choose map, and the "Away" player will get to choose sides. The schedule will tell you which player is Home and which is Away.
Example:
Jane Doe AT John Doe
- Jane is Away, John is Home. John picks map, Jane picks sides first.

Playoffs format:
* Those who make it into the Playoffs will be the Division Winners from each Division (6 total)
* Also, 1 player from each Conference who has the best record but did NOT win his/her Division will be given a spot in the Playoffs as a Wild Card.
* In the first round of the Playoffs, the Wild Card team will play the top-ranked Division Winner from their Conference, and the 2nd- and 3rd-ranked players will play each other.
* In the second round, the winners of those games will play each other to determine a Conference Champion.
* The Championship will be a match-up between the two Conference Champions.

- Round 1 matches will be at 125 points. Rounds 2 and 3 will be at 150 points, and the rest of the season will be at 200 points. We don't want to start off at 200 since some people might have trouble making 200-point squads with just 2 boosters to start.

Rules:
- At Sign-Up, players will pick TWO boosters. They may be from ANY set, but only one booster may be from a Huge set. Boosters given later on in the season will all be from Non-Huge sets. You may choose 2 boosters from the same set, if you'd like.

After each match:
* Have one person report the score, and who won, in the Results thread. At that time:
* The winner will receive a random booster (pre-Legacy of the Force) to use to add to their squad.
* The loser will receive a random booster (Legacy of the Force or newer) to use to add to their squad.

- Each Round will BEGIN on Tuesday - Sunday, (On Monday Will open your random boosters on weither you won or lost. That means that you have 6 days to get your matches scheduled. Each Match Regardless of Pt Cost will Only Be 1 Hour Long, if th e hour is up & your still not finished we count points. If still a tie we go to sudden death. Monday will be the day that we use to update rosters, standings, and hand out Boosters.

- We will follow the regular DCI Rules for Sealed Tournaments, and will be using the Standard Map List.

In Game Rules = When in your game for the week, You must announce (by typing in the chat box) what action you are about to do before the actual action has taken place. (I.E. If you wish to attack figure A with your figure B, you must state i am attacking figure A with Figure B) So we dont have confusion in the game, & you must use the markers for what kind of attack or action you are doing that is provided on each playing map (I.E. if you combine fire, use the combine fire marker on the characters combining & use the target marker on the target character.

Reinforcement & Reserve Rules = You may have any character in your squad with the Reserves or Reinforcement Special Abilities (or both) But when using these special abilities you must follow the same faction rules as normal, & you may only choose Reserves or Reinforcements from your collection. There is no bringing in outside characters for these SA's to play in your game, only whats in your collection you can work with.

Time Limit Rule = Each game played in the league will be played with a Time Limit the same as a regular DCI sactioned game. Each game will have a time limit of 1 hour & it is up to you & your opponent to keep track of your time limit. Also when time is up in your game, you will finish out the round to finish the game, & at the end of that round the player with the most points wins.

(Home Player Gets To Choose Who Picks Map)

From Your Commsioners Darth Percocet & Demosthenes)
Demosthenes
Posted: Sunday, April 18, 2010 1:03:55 PM

EVERYONE

Starting with Week 5, the Time Limit for all matches will be 80 minutes. Time begins when initiative for the first round is rolled. If you suspect your opponent of slow play, let myself or Darth Percocet know and we will deal with it.