Att 13
Dmg 20

Unique, Melee Attack, Twin Attack
Light Tutor
LIghtsaber Duelist

Force Powers (Force 2) Renewal 2
Lightsaber Deflect 1
Jedi Mind Trick 1
Droid Disable (Force 2) useable on this characters turn, range 6, all droids within 6 squares are activated
Master Battle Meditation 4-replaces turn, for the rest of the skirmish this character gains the following CE, Followers gain +2 Att +2 Def. Enemy characters lose -2Att -2Def while within 6 squares of this character. This commander effect cannot be suppressed.

Since Master Arca Jeth was the best Jedi in history at battle meditation I figured might as well make the best of the best. Combination of Force Valor, cant be disrupted, and enemies lose some of their will to fight with the negative to Def and Att.

Thoughts?
lafemme1014
Posted: Friday, April 23, 2010 1:29:03 PM
Groups: Member

I like him but I think that the Droid disable power is too much. With his MOTF 2 he can do it every turn. I think it either needs to replace attacks or cost more force.
Darth Grievous
Posted: Friday, April 23, 2010 2:07:46 PM

what about add a save of 11 to it?
CerousMutor
Posted: Friday, April 23, 2010 4:28:54 PM

Battle meditation has always had more promise than presence to me.

It was weak to begin with because it was poorly thought out.

Make it Old Republic only and some how have it wide spread. It's never really used (except by Palps and C'baoth) outside of the OR.
How about?

Master Battle Meditation 4-replaces turn, for the rest of the skirmish this character gains the following CE, Followers gain +3 Attack & +3 Defense; if an allied characters attack hits it may make 1 extra attack or move 3 extra squares at the end of its turn.
This commander effect cannot be suppressed.
lafemme1014
Posted: Friday, April 23, 2010 9:07:01 PM

Darth Grievous wrote:
what about add a save of 11 to it?

that would work I think
Darth Grievous
Posted: Friday, April 23, 2010 11:30:45 PM

@CerousMutor with true Battle Meditation its supposed to help allies and for enemies discourage them to fail at their fight, hence the -to their att and def.

@lafemme1014 save 11 would work and with MOTF 2 he can still use it twice a turn anyway, shutting down those nasty droids
carnorjax1
Posted: Saturday, April 24, 2010 4:02:44 AM

lafemme1014 wrote:
I like him but I think that the Droid disable power is too much. With his MOTF 2 he can do it every turn. I think it either needs to replace attacks or cost more force.

I disagree, I don't think it's too powerful, only because I rarely see people running droids on the field anyways, and it's a neat ability
Darth Grievous
Posted: Saturday, April 24, 2010 1:56:11 PM

glad someone likes my unique force power to shut droids down, I mean droids shouldnt touch a jedi anyway.
lafemme1014
Posted: Saturday, April 24, 2010 4:53:55 PM

carnorjax1 wrote:
lafemme1014 wrote:

I disagree, I don't think it's too powerful, only because I rarely see people running droids on the field anyways, and it's a neat ability
Quote:

glad someone likes my unique force power to shut droids down, I mean droids shouldnt touch a jedi anyway.
Quote:

I like the power its just that regardless of what carnorjax1 says people might not run an entire droid team but people do run IG88 and 4Lom alot and being able to disable up to 80 some points of droids if positioned right and still be able to attack them each round is a little much for a 46 point character in my opinion
Darth Grievous
Posted: Saturday, April 24, 2010 11:42:54 PM

I think adding a save of 11 will equal it out, even with MOTF he will still be able to do it twice a turn