RegisterDonateLogin

Unlikely to lead to fear, anger, hate or suffering.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Duchess Satine (Custom Mandalorian Commander) Options
tonythetoyman
Posted: Thursday, April 22, 2010 4:28:00 AM
Groups: Member

I think this is an interesting way to counter activation control CEs that is a bit different that what we've seen before. I think this would help level the playing field for the Mandalorians, without making them too powerful. This is my first draft, so as always I welcome your comments and am willing to make some revisions based on feedback I receive (I'm particularly interested in the wording of the CE... is it clear that is is supposed to supersede your opponent's CE, if applicable?).

yggral
Posted: Thursday, April 22, 2010 7:42:02 AM

she good but needs to cost more 20-25 thast is so cheap with mando conscription and clobot mouse and ghanacty one point mouse droids
Darth_Sal
Posted: Friday, April 23, 2010 8:31:51 AM

CE wording: Your opponent must activate one more character each phase than he/she normally would.
<or>
Your opponent's activations cannot be modified below two each phase.

??
tonythetoyman
Posted: Sunday, April 25, 2010 3:21:22 PM

Thanks for the thoughts. I'm not so worried about mando conscription as that figure is pretty expensive. But, I'll continue to give it some thought.

I like the proposed wording for the CE (especially the second option)... I'll continue to think about this and provide an update.

A friend also suggested I set it up so she cannot be in a squad with Death Watch Raiders given they tried to kill here in the cartoon. I'm still thinking about that one, too.

Thanks again for your feedback, it's all very helpful and gives me something to think about.
countrydude82487
Posted: Sunday, April 25, 2010 4:26:16 PM

you might reword pacifist to stop her from either attacking and using replaces attack against living targets, and give her something like Droid deactivator(Replaces attacks,sight: target non-living character and each Non-living character adjacent are activated save 16) or give her something like sonic stunner and make it so that she cannot use abillities that damage. Also an affinity for Republic characters whose name contains obi-wan, or kenobi would be cool. Just a thought.
Darth_Sal
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 1:59:09 AM

Try this SA I've used with some of my customs:

Aversion: This character cannot be on a squad that contains Death Watch characters.
gwek
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 4:02:53 AM

Pretty interesting piece. We're working on "The New Lost Twenty" and have a similar ability to her CE for Cassus Fett: he forces an opponent to activate the most pieces they can. Interesting that we both gave it to the Mandos.
qvos
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 1:43:56 PM

I like the piece and the CE. Its different. Very Cool!