RegisterDonateLogin

Your uncle wouldn't allow it.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

BM Civil War BL (Rules Discussion's For No Flaws) Options
Darth Percocet
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 2:50:17 AM
Groups: Member

Alright, now this is the thread we can discuss all of the possibilites where the rules can go wrong & any add ons or take outs of the rules. I wanna hear all idea's & any flaws you (the players) see in the rules for this league. Feel free to write what your thinking, i do not take offense i promise you because this is a League ran by players & no one player is above any other, so you all have input on how this is gonna work & i wanna hear that input. Hey 10 heads are better than 1 so write any idea's you have & i deff promise all of them will be studied & looked at. Any & all idea's or flaws you see i wanna see what you's are seeing so that we can have a Flawless league. The faster we get it right the faster we start.

Basically if you see any flaws in the rules how they are or you just flat out have a brand new idea for a rule or brand new idea to add into the rules, write them here so we can get this league rolling. Thanx
Darth Percocet
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 3:08:09 AM

Ok now these are a few idea's that have been brought to my attention for the Trading part of the league.

Kudos to greentime

Now basically it would be nice to have an actual trade thread for the league only being able to post 3 figs your looking for & 3 figs your willing to trade on your trade thread (your able to post the 3/3 between monday - wensday, reason is so we dont have late trades coming in & this gives up less time to view it) But your able to negotiate all week. & if you come to a deal you can trade up to 1 figure with only 1 player & only submitt 1 trade a week & it will be approved or disapproved (so before submitting a trade, view wisely incase you all of a sudden like someone elses trade better). This is so we arent getting key trades to make a squad ridiculous. Trust me it works in Fantasy football.

Now also, (this is an idea from me but wanna hear input) your able to only do trades on the off-day you would recieve boosters (monday's) but through out the week your able to negotiate all the time. , you could even negotiate a trade you would like to do weeks ahead of the actual trade. Then on sunday you will submitt your trade & wait for the approval or disapproval on monday. Now with this also, on that monday if you do come to a deal & the trade has been approved. You wont recieve your newly accuired figure till the next monday. & you'll still have your trade piece for that week.

Also when you recieve your booster on monday, you can put any newly accuired pieces on your thread but again you are only able to place 3 of wants/trades a week, so what you post on your thread cannot be changed so post wisely.

Now its obvious that Squads & collections are gonna be seen via watching a game played or copying what people have on there trade thread. But to keep it somewhat discreat is the reason why you can only throw 3 your trading a week & 3 your wanting so that if you have a piece that your waiting to use then it will still be secret. Also by writing the 3 your looking for will have everyone in the league being able to choose & pair up with someone who has what they want & vice versa.

Also when you submitt a trade, it can be any rarity. Also you are able to trade a VR for a C, some players might have a VR or R they wont use & really want a UC or C from you that they will use so your able to do this. Approval of trades will be judged by x amount of players in the league so if 3 then you would need atleast 2 approved votes for the trade to go. & i will point out how the approval system will be looked at is, we will be looking at what each piece is gonna do for each squad. We wont be looking at rarity (kudos greentime) because as greentime said, some Uc's are 10x better than some VR's. So we will just be looking at how it will effect each squad. So im gonna say around 85-95% of the trades will be approved. Reason why so many judges because again greentime brought this to my attention, reason why so many judges because your getting more than 1 view on the trade & if it was 1 person approving or dis-a, then your only getting there views on the trade & its more than likely that most judges will view it the same, but still theres always the chance of 1 judge having a different view.

Ok so let me know what you think & any idea's or anything you dont like of what i just wrote please post it, this is inportant that we get input so its flawless.

I'll be updating this with any new things brought to my attention, thanx everyone

Darth Percocet
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 3:17:28 AM

Look, remember when viewing the trade section, this is identical to all the booster leagues with the exception of a few rules changes. So looking at it like that, the trade section is just a minor bonus for the league so you have somewhat of building a half decent squad if you keep getting bad pulls in your boosters. I dont want the trading part determain unbeatable squads or nothing like that, thats why only 1 fig a week for trade. Its just a bonus to the already successful leagues which i think will be fun..