RegisterDonateLogin

Well, if there's a bright center to the internet, you're on the website that it's farthest from.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

What Non-WOTC product will you spend your money on now? Options
skeeve3000
Posted: Friday, May 7, 2010 6:52:51 AM
Groups: Member

Now that we have the last set, I have been wondering what I will spend the money that I normally use for SWM sets each year. I will be spending money this year to complete my collection. Once that is done, what will I have to buy?

Other games that I have played are Mechwarrior, Halo Clix, Pirates of the Spanish Main and Monsterpocalypse.

All of these games are also dead except Monsterpocalypse. I am excited about the Voltron set that is coming out this July for Monsterpocalypse. I plan on buying that, but I haven't really played the game very much. I only bought it because I played the demo last year at GenCon and they were running a great deal when you bought the starter. I may look into buying a few more pieces this year at GenCon (unless I spend all my money finishing of my SWM collection.)

I have played a little War Machine, but I have no intererest in collecting the game. You have to assemble and paint al your miniatures. No Thank You!!!

Do any of you have any suggestions for any games that might be good to check out?
RannKonnar
Posted: Friday, May 7, 2010 8:05:11 AM

Star Wars RPG books if u play the Saga Edition.
mercenary_moose
Posted: Friday, May 7, 2010 2:42:58 PM

Still WOTC, but I am becoming more and more engrossed in Axis and Allies War at Sea all the time.
jedispyder
Posted: Friday, May 7, 2010 4:55:39 PM

I'll be spending most of my money on my savings account ;) As many of us have said, WotC killing SWM is a blessing in disguise...
wannabe mexican
Posted: Friday, May 7, 2010 6:48:03 PM

jedispyder wrote:
I'll be spending most of my money on my savings account ;) As many of us have said, WotC killing SWM is a blessing in disguise...

QFT. I will be saving a lot more. I have no desire to learn another game and spend thousands on it. Unless I happen across one that totally sucks me in like SWM did.
Lobotnik
Posted: Friday, May 7, 2010 8:16:35 PM

I will continue with buying comics again, will finally be able to afford the last two instalments of Y The Last Man, can't wait!!
trappedslider
Posted: Saturday, May 8, 2010 12:18:21 AM

mercenary_moose wrote:
Still WOTC, but I am becoming more and more engrossed in Axis and Allies War at Sea all the time.

WotC will still get my money,but it will be going towards magic
thodafett
Posted: Sunday, May 9, 2010 7:37:24 AM

I am playing D6 SW RPG, and to a lesser degree WAS, but once WAS is over no more money for Wizzos.