RegisterDonateLogin

The Kyle Katarn of intergalactic dairy products.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Rogue Moon Prophesy (Prophesy of the Five??) Options
creme_brule
Posted: Thursday, May 27, 2010 7:01:30 AM
Groups: Member

hey

i was just reading a KOTOR comic book (i think it was called "days of hate, knights of suffering" or something like that) anyways...

so, here's my question. in the comic book there's a prophey hinted at in the book...and it got my interest to say the least :)

it was like there were five people who would see the rise and fall of something "big" built up...(IMO it is the Republic)...

-1 was in the light
-1 was in the dark
-1 in the dark stands in the light
-1 in the light stands in the dark
-1 stands apart from them all (i think)

so i was wondreing what this whole prophesy was refering to and also who were the five hinted at/metnioned above???

IMO i thought the first two were Yoda and Sidious...

help is very much appreciated!!!
Sithborg
Posted: Thursday, May 27, 2010 7:25:16 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

For the most part, many believe it is about the KOTOR games, or the characters in the comics. The author left if vague for you to come to your own conclusions.
creme_brule
Posted: Thursday, May 27, 2010 7:30:44 AM

Sithborg wrote:
For the most part, many believe it is about the KOTOR games, or the characters in the comics. The author left if vague for you to come to your own conclusions.

hmmm...interestting. i personally thoguht the author was "foreshadowing" something...hmmm...
kezzamachine
Posted: Thursday, May 27, 2010 9:23:12 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Could be the new series coming out entitled 'Light, Dark, Dark in Light, Light in Dark, Stand' which is due out in April 2011 by Arthur DeAcropolis and featuring Darth Darkdarker and is rumoured to have the Skippy the Force Using Droid origins story... or not.

For more info, go to www.thisisnotarealwebaddress.com
LeftiesWillRule
Posted: Thursday, May 27, 2010 10:27:47 AM

If I recall correctly, the prophecy was not about anything extraneous to the plot, it was referring to the Jedi WatchCircle itself.

Lucien Draay was the one "from the darkness"

Zayne Carrick was the one "from the light"

Gryph was the one "from the darkness, standing in the light" (reflecting his change from a wannabe-crimelord to somewhat of a hero)

Q'anilla, the Miraluka, was the one "from the light, standing in the darkness" (referring to her blindness)

Haazen was the one "standing apart from them all"
creme_brule
Posted: Thursday, May 27, 2010 1:14:48 PM

kezzamachine wrote:
Could be the new series coming out entitled 'Light, Dark, Dark in Light, Light in Dark, Stand' which is due out in April 2011 by Arthur DeAcropolis and featuring Darth Darkdarker and is rumoured to have the Skippy the Force Using Droid origins story... or not.

For more info, go to www.thisisnotarealwebaddress.com

ummm...is this a joke? the web address seems pretty fake...no offnese

LeftiesWillRules wrote:
If I recall correctly, the prophecy was not about anything extraneous to the plot, it was referring to the Jedi WatchCircle itself.

Lucien Draay was the one "from the darkness"

Zayne Carrick was the one "from the light"

Gryph was the one "from the darkness, standing in the light" (reflecting his change from a wannabe-crimelord to somewhat of a hero)

Q'anilla, the Miraluka, was the one "from the light, standing in the darkness" (referring to her blindness)

Haazen was the one "standing apart from them all"

ah! that makes sense...but i don't get the part of "everything built between them will fall"...is that the prediction of the fall of the Jedi Order??
Wysten
Posted: Thursday, May 27, 2010 8:01:47 PM

The part it's refering to is a spoiler, but in a sense, everything that was between them did fall.
LeftiesWillRule
Posted: Thursday, May 27, 2010 9:19:43 PM

Wysten wrote:
The part it's refering to is a spoiler, but in a sense, everything that was between them did fall.

Primarily the WatchCircle itself and the Draay estate.

Yeah, "in a sense". That seems to be how all Star Wars prophecies turn out more or less. They're never quite what they seem to be, and people acting on the prophecies (either to prevent them or ensure they occur) end up making it happen. Truly self-fulfilling prophecies. Razz
creme_brule
Posted: Friday, May 28, 2010 7:57:43 AM

LeftiesWillRule wrote:
Wysten wrote:

Primarily the WatchCircle itself and the Draay estate.

Yeah, "in a sense". That seems to be how all Star Wars prophecies turn out more or less. They're never quite what they seem to be, and people acting on the prophecies (either to prevent them or ensure they occur) end up making it happen. Truly self-fulfilling prophecies. Razz

lol so basically all prophesies in SWM are "ironic" in the sense in trying to prevent them themselves, they instead fulfill them!!LOL LOL LOL