RegisterDonateLogin

Rumored to be nerfed in the next Errata.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Mistakes Options
CC-23478
Posted: Friday, June 4, 2010 6:10:41 AM
Groups: Member

My only issues are the added CGI to the original movies, and the whole aforementioned Mandalorian issue.

It isn't just the KT books, but also the Republic Commando game, the old marvel comics, the Bounty Hunter game, and tons of other stuff that is nullified..

Thought just occured to me, but how does that impact the Legacy of the Force books?

Jaina trians with Boba, and wasn't Kad referenced in there?

How does a noncanon character meet a canon character in a canon book and still be noncanon...

I've tried to figure out Lucas' point in redoing the whole mandalorian culture?

Like, most fans adored the Mandalorians...so, did he do it just to piss us off?

I wouldn't doubt it, given the existance of the aforementioned gungan...
LeftiesWillRule
Posted: Friday, June 4, 2010 6:41:01 AM

tvknight415 wrote:

If padawans spend their entire childhood learning to be jedi, how the hell did Luke do it with a few hours of instruction from Obi-Wan on the Falcon, and maybe a few days with Yoda on Dagobah? Did he have a holocron of "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Being a Jedi"?

According to some books, Luke continued to receive guidance from the voice of Obi-in-my-head, but then that messes up with Luke's surprise at seeing Ben's ghost in Ep. 5 on Hoth.

I'm bothered by a lot of the crap in Star Wars just as much as any other fan, but guess what? Its not real (shhh, its a secret) so whatever I say happened is what happened. In "my" star wars, the Emperor died on the Death Star, there were no peace-loving Mandalorians, and Han shot first.
empirejeff
Posted: Friday, June 4, 2010 7:29:05 AM

poor greado manSad
Demosthenes
Posted: Friday, June 4, 2010 7:34:05 AM

LeftiesWillRule wrote:
In "my" star wars, the Emperor died on the Death Star, there were no peace-loving Mandalorians, and Han shot first.

Amen! When I started reading the Jedi Academy Trilogy, I was confused by them talking about Coruscant being invaded by forces of the clone Emporer. Then my friend told me it was in a comic book, and I thought to myself, "Figures a comic book would come up with something that stupid."

Now, granted, I have a bit of a vendetta against comic books, but the whole clone Emporer thing was *really* stupid and I choose to ignore that it ever happened in the first place. So I think I'll take on your viewpoint! ThumpUp