RegisterDonateLogin

Has brought peace, freedom, and security to the new Empire.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

free fantasy football league Options
Jonnyb815
Posted: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 8:16:30 AM
Groups: Member

why wont you guys believe me that jeff WILL make 2 teams and change up the lineups when he wants. So one week brees will be playing but if both of this teams are playing each other he will play his bench. Sorry but this is not fair to you guys and you should really listen to what I am saying.

JEFF CHEATS, DO NOT JOIN AT ALL COSTS.WELL IF THERE ARE ANY ODD TRADES VETO VETO. WELL YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WARNED.
empirejeff
Posted: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 8:22:22 AM

curler88j wrote:
qvos wrote:
curler88j wrote:
Is there room/ time to join?

Still time to join! "YOU WANT TO JOIN" with wave of a hand

"You want to draft Brett Favre #1"

"You want to trade me your best player"

i will do all of those!

I tried to join but yahoo said the league was full.

You get my pm?
empirejeff
Posted: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 8:23:43 AM

Jonnyb815 wrote:
why wont you guys believe me that jeff WILL make 2 teams and change up the lineups when he wants. So one week brees will be playing but if both of this teams are playing each other he will play his bench. Sorry but this is not fair to you guys and you should really listen to what I am saying.

JEFF CHEATS, DO NOT JOIN AT ALL COSTS.WELL IF THERE ARE ANY ODD TRADES VETO VETO. WELL YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WARNED.

false
empirejeff
Posted: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 8:30:54 AM

qvos wrote:
curler88j wrote:
Is there room/ time to join?

Still time to join! "YOU WANT TO JOIN" with wave of a hand

"You want to draft Brett Favre #1"

"You want to trade me your best player"

That kind of funny.Flapper

Farve is the kind of player you can get a huge deal in espn leagues.OMG
qvos
Posted: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 9:42:19 PM

Farve is a wild card, He could do awesome again. Something tells me that he will . There is always that chance he won't but he's a fun player to have!
trey22
Posted: Saturday, August 21, 2010 2:10:34 AM

Jonnyb815 wrote:

Is there someone else to corroborate this story? Right now it's one person's word against another. I'm not the type to judge on a whim, but also do like to know what company I keep (even if it just an online Fantasy Football league).

There are many possibilities... maybe there was unethical play before and he now plays fair. Or maybe he hasn't changed. Or maybe it never happened. If you put yourself in my shoes, you can see the dilemma in determining who is telling the truth here.
empirejeff
Posted: Saturday, August 21, 2010 5:31:29 AM

trey22 wrote:
Jonnyb815 wrote:

Is there someone else to corroborate this story? Right now it's one person's word against another. I'm not the type to judge on a whim, but also do like to know what company I keep (even if it just an online Fantasy Football league).

There are many possibilities... maybe there was unethical play before and he now plays fair. Or maybe he hasn't changed. Or maybe it never happened. If you put yourself in my shoes, you can see the dilemma in determining who is telling the truth here.

Ok lets stop dwelling in the mistakes of the past.Mellow
Fool
Posted: Saturday, August 21, 2010 5:37:43 AM

Yeah be nice to Jeff.
empirejeff
Posted: Saturday, August 21, 2010 5:38:45 AM

looks like we should have a good turnout.ThumpUp
trey22
Posted: Saturday, August 21, 2010 9:14:59 AM

Fool wrote:
Yeah be nice to Jeff.

Giving someone the benefit of the doubt (which was my intent and don't know if that came across) counts which way? As being mean, or nice?

Btw, I am a nice guy BigGrin !

Regardless... let's play some football you filthy animals!

qvos
Posted: Saturday, August 21, 2010 10:28:36 AM

trey22 wrote:
Fool wrote:
Yeah be nice to Jeff.

Giving someone the benefit of the doubt (which was my intent and don't know if that came across) counts which way? As being mean, or nice?

Btw, I am a nice guy BigGrin !

Regardless... let's play some football you filthy animals!

Who You Calling Filthy!! Now I'm Pissed! ...............
Just kidden. time to rock the Greedo league
Jonnyb815
Posted: Saturday, August 21, 2010 4:32:17 PM

Ask Dean about what happened or Brad on gamers. This is why there is no Gamers League this year we dont trust Jeff.
qvos
Posted: Monday, August 23, 2010 9:09:20 AM

I believe there is way to complain to Yahoo. If something fishy comes up then We will do what must be done. Playing FF should be fun. There is no money involved. The only thing I can think of why someone would want to cheat is for the Trophy case Yahoo trophies. Am I wrong? The problem when no money is involved is usually that if your team sucks near the end, you either tank , drop players, or trade with your buddy. All that is poor sportsmanship. Even if my team sucks, which I hope it doesn't. I play till the end!!!
Boba52
Posted: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 2:42:40 AM

Aw crap. Found your post too late. Looks like I missed the draft. Sorry Jeff.
The Celestial Warrior
Posted: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 12:43:35 PM

trey22 wrote:
Jonnyb815 wrote:

Yes, I will corraborate. Big reason I didn't join this year...and now I don't have a league at all....
Eroschilles
Posted: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 1:52:34 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Honestly, I'm playing in three leagues and I am not that worried if one of the leagues isn't exactly honest.

But I do appreciate the warnings, but I think we can just leave that be now that the league has started and all. Calling someone a cheat is sorta a personal attack, and thus a violation of the CoC. So, let by-gones be by-gones. BigGrin
Jonnyb815
Posted: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 2:30:11 PM

-There will be no negotiations on/about punishment, aggressive or otherwise.
-The following rules are not subject to discussion. This list does not comprise all future rules and may be updated in the future.

1) No swearing. Profanity or vulgar language on Bloomilk is not permitted and will be edited out of posts containing them. There are plenty of other four letter words to replace them that do not offend the senses; you can use them as long as they are not offensive.

2) No personal attacks. Any of the conditions that contain baiting, trolling, harassment, inflammatory action towards member(s), leading to disruption causing flame wars will be edited or removed from posts containing them. This includes things like name calling. We are here to discuss the topic, not the poster and if someone violates this rule and/or verbally attacks you, don't feed into it by responding, immediately message a moderator.

*A moderator's discretionary power will be exercised if any of the following rules/conditions were violated. Warnings will be issued first, continued violations will result in a temporary suspension in his/her account for X amount of hours, days, or months, but multiple violations (3 or more) will result in an immediate banning in his/her account.

3) Anyone who threatens or promotes physical violence to a member via pm and/or in the forums, that user will be banned permanently, not a suspension, no warnings... that person will be banned for good. So please watch how you say, you are responsible for your actions.

The above rules apply to ALL aspects of this site, not just the forums. This includes PMs/Bloomail to other members. If any member feels that another member has violated these rules, please contact a moderator and have the information available.

Please keep in mind that within these forums are there to encourage positive experience for our members within the Bloomilk community.