RegisterDonateLogin

Surrounds us. Penetrates us. Binds the galaxy together.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

WoW Options
trappedslider
Posted: Sunday, September 5, 2010 10:55:09 AM
Groups: Member

does anyone else here play WoW,if so what race/class/lvl are you and what server are oyu on?

I'm currently a night elf rogue level 20 and i'm on korialstrasz. When cataclysm comes out i may switch to one of the RP servers and start over at level 1,but i'm not 100% sure right now.
blainesmom
Posted: Sunday, September 5, 2010 11:46:23 AM

I used to play. There are sometimes wish I was still playing. The last time I played I have a lvl60 DK on and RP server, my main was lvl 60 Dwarf Hunter on Malygos. I am not much for playing horde either. It might be because I start on alliance and got used to playing in Azeroth. but who knows.
EmporerDragon
Posted: Sunday, September 5, 2010 12:45:27 PM

I used to play, but haven't for quite some time. My main was a Dwarf Warlock on Malygos named Breakfast.
Evotrooper
Posted: Sunday, September 5, 2010 1:35:44 PM

Has WoW removed the stupid automatic unlimited "Daze" when enemies is behind you?

I quitted WoW a year ago because they launched a patch like 3.2.2a ish. Personally, the biggest issue of that patch was every time when there is enemy behind you, you would automaticly get "Daze" which reduce you speed by 50%.

So if you tried to run because your life/mana runs low and out of potions or any recovery items, you would never out run the enemies.

I made a new hunter that night when the patch was releasted, and i died over 20 times in 3 hours because i counldn't out run the mobs after they killed my pet. I wasn't a pro or hardcore WoW player, but still...seriouslyCursingWorld Taekwondo Fereration

Plus, all the downgrade the Death Knight's Skills becuase TOO MANY people with top
equipments were complaining how overpower the DK was...Mad

Death Knigt the "HREO" class used to be good when it got released, then WoW just made it equal to "normal" Class...Blink "It's a lie!!Scared "

If WoW has removed the stupid "Auto Daze" thing i may play it again...o wait...DC Universe Online coming out SOON in november this yearThumpUp , and next year SWtoRThumbsUp ...hummmmmm....