RegisterDonateLogin

Here's where the fun begins.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

I am soooo sick of trolls Options
Xeonaught
Posted: Saturday, September 4, 2010 6:49:28 AM
Groups: Member

ok well i recently watched a music video on you tube that i like and leave a comment saying its a cool song and i get this

it would piss me off and i'm 21, this song is s*** lmao you don't know s*** about music you f****t

i mean relly do i deserve this for having an opinion and having a different taste in music to this person. it just makes me feal sad that there are people out there who do this for kicks. ohh internet what has come of you. Your original perpose was once for military intellegence and the safty of man kind and freedom, now its abuse Crying and explicit images. Woot
jedispyder
Posted: Saturday, September 4, 2010 7:00:21 AM

Now I'm curious, what song was it?
Durge Dude
Posted: Saturday, September 4, 2010 9:16:45 AM

I agree, there is no reason ofr comments like that.
Evotrooper
Posted: Saturday, September 4, 2010 4:04:37 PM

Yoda:"Train yourself to let go"ThumpUp

There are way too many jerks in the world nowdays, why let their garbages effect you?

O, wait...thats not right...you should give yourself into the angeCursing r, turn to the dark sideAngry , and you will become much more powerfulBomb ...[EVIL LAUGH]

Or do it like the move "SAW" to make them sufferScared ...remember need to be more bloodier...ThumbsUp

There, feel better?Flapper
qvos
Posted: Saturday, September 4, 2010 9:20:58 PM

Xeonaught wrote:
ok well i recently watched a music video on you tube that i like and leave a comment saying its a cool song and i get this

it would piss me off and i'm 21, this song is s*** lmao you don't know s*** about music you f****t

i mean relly do i deserve this for having an opinion and having a different taste in music to this person. it just makes me feal sad that there are people out there who do this for kicks. ohh internet what has come of you. Your original perpose was once for military intellegence and the safty of man kind and freedom, now its abuse Crying and explicit images. Woot

Turds who have to speak that way either love themselves to much. Hate themselves so they berate others, or just have suckey lives. Here's to drinkin the bloo milk! Don't give it any attention. And One more thing.... He's probably a my little pony LoverLove
Lt_V
Posted: Sunday, September 5, 2010 1:45:38 AM

qvos wrote:

Turds who have to speak that way either love themselves to much. Hate themselves so they berate others, or just have suckey lives. Here's to drinkin the bloo milk! Don't give it any attention. And One more thing.... He's probably a my little pony LoverLove

Priceless :)

The internet is the hunting ground of the idiot, he would never say it to your face, dont worry about it :)

EDIT: sorry, I did not consider that to be a profanity, it was actually why I chose that particular word

Xeonaught
Posted: Sunday, September 5, 2010 5:41:22 AM

jedispyder wrote:
Now I'm curious, what song was it?

the club cant handle me by neyo feat david guetta
wannabe mexican
Posted: Sunday, September 5, 2010 7:35:22 AM

I think the worst thing is this guy has prob been trawling through youtube videos to just make insulting comments. He needs a better hobby I think.
qvos
Posted: Monday, September 6, 2010 12:44:54 PM

That's the problem with the internet. reactions like the troller had to your post would make many peolple shy away from wanting to share their opinions. It is true that they would never say that to your face but being behind a screen gives them the protection and turns lowly trolls into a verbal superman. Don't let it keep you from expressing your thoughts.