RegisterDonateLogin

Has the death sentence on twelve systems.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Destiny of the Force stories. Options
wannabe mexican
Posted: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 12:09:49 AM
Groups: Member

I just played a game using The Revanchist and a Jedi Seer, with 2 JBMs too. We went up against a seppie squad with Sora Bulq. Worst match report ever, but needless to say, JBMs with Ambush are pretty darn cool! It saves on their forcepoints a bit. The Revanchist is pretty awesome, took a beating and survived. ANd Sora Bulq is terrifying! I was just lucky that he failed his last couple of SSM saves. But he dropped both JBMs down to 50HP before he went down.

Thanks to the design team and play testers who came up with such brilliant minis. Especially Sora Bulq, who I had never seen played, or played myself until today. With non forcepoint requiring defences against range and melee, half of my hard decisions were whether or not to risk meleeing, or wasting some shots.
juice man
Posted: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 9:00:52 AM

I play this the other day

Anakin Skywalker and Padmé Amidala on Reek
Saesee Tiin, Jedi Master
Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jedi Master
Qui-Gon Jinn, Jedi Trainer
plus filler.

My opponent played Sith. AnPadReek is scary and if you're willing to take an AoO or two you can Batter at least two enemies.
As my squad was getting shreaded by 3 Dark Jedi Assassins I wondered what sick, evil, twisted mind came up them: Cloaked, Jedi Hunter, Double Attack all for 22 pts. Finaly I Reek ramed one, what... only 30 Hit Points.... hhhm maybe not so sick, evil or twisted after all.

Dark Jedi Assassins are very scary against force users. Non force users.. nah. Mando Scouts are worse and only cost 19.
I have yet to play a DotF piece that I don't like.
spryguy1981
Posted: Wednesday, May 4, 2011 3:41:31 PM

Salacious Crumb is awesome, I now have credited to his name, 2 Dashes, Bandon, Doombot, Mas in kill swipes lol.
wannabe mexican
Posted: Wednesday, May 4, 2011 10:42:04 PM

spryguy1981 wrote:
Salacious Crumb is awesome, I now have credited to his name, 2 Dashes, Bandon, Doombot, Mas in kill swipes lol.

I've never killed with him, but he has provided a distraction at a coulple of vital moments that probably won me games.