RegisterDonateLogin

That's two you owe me.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Incognito Cinema Warriors XP and you Options
markedman247
Posted: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 3:54:45 PM
Groups: Member

Hello all

You may have seen me on numerous threads trying to be humorous. Well, there is a reason for that, I write for a comedy show. And yes, my jokes aren't great. But, the show is. I would like to take this time to interest you in a chance to help some people keep their act running. I don't solicit much. The times I do, I don't want to talk about it. It wasn't worth the money and having those embarrassing spring break photos show back up... never mind.

Anyway, if you can't help, at least pass along the word. These guys are good. They allowed me to write for them.

The concept is easy. Take a guy who is fond of zombie movies, Resident Evil, Mega Man and Mystery Science Theater 3000 and combine them into a show that the next generation for riffing fans.

Rikk Wolf, member of the CORPS team, is separated from his unit (heh heh heh) and forced to take refuge inside a movie theater. Who knew that zombies would be the least of his problems? The theater is designed to keep people in so that they can't leave after watching such cinematic dreck as "The Hideous Sun Demon" and "Bride of the Gorilla." Joined by Topsy-Bot 5000, a hovering popcorn and Slurpee vending robot, and Johnny Cylon, a robotic usher, they survive on a vast assortment of Chuckles, Lemon Heads, and of course Raisinettes, they do what they can to maintain their sanity whether its from Dr. Blackwood's eccentricities (Season 1) or Agent Kincaid's fiendish devices (Season 2).

I introduce you to Incognito Cinema Warriors XP. And for full disclosure, I write for Season 2 so anything i bring here is from Season 1.

So please help, won't you?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/icwxp/incoginto-cinema-warriors-xp-season-2

markedman247
Posted: Friday, September 9, 2011 8:18:25 PM

Currently at 1556 dollars with 28 days left to go.
markedman247
Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 10:34:00 AM

With 11 days left, ICWXP (and by extension, yours truly) are only $1055 dollars away from completion. If anyone wishes to help, go to Kickstarter and donate. The minimum has been lowered to $5 dollars. Just think. For your 5 Washingtons, you can help support a middle-aged man-child get his much needed acknowledgment of his existence that a $60000 dollar sports car does for most guys.