RegisterDonateLogin

Has the high ground.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Children of Yun Yuuzhan... Options
kezzamachine
Posted: Wednesday, December 7, 2011 1:21:02 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

So...

I got into an awkward conversation with Sharron the other night *awkward* about Yuuzhan Vong squads. He ran one which lost to me (only just, mind you) and he then quipped that he would have won if he dropped a coupl'a little things for an R7... to which I replied that he couldn't use an R7 because he was a droid and that was plainly just not right...

Awkward.

What I want to know is will we ever see a Vset answer to this conundrum?

New
saber1
Posted: Wednesday, December 7, 2011 3:41:11 PM
Groups: Member

I agree that YV shouldn't be able to utilize R7s or Mouse Droids. However, I've recently discovered that most in this community favor expediency over accuracy so don't hold your breath for this to be addressed. The game is still fun so no big deal I suppose.
FlyingArrow
Posted: Wednesday, December 7, 2011 3:48:13 PM

saber1 wrote:
I agree that YV shouldn't be able to utilize R7s or Mouse Droids. However, I've recently discovered that most in this community favor expediency over accuracy so don't hold your breath for this to be addressed. The game is still fun so no big deal.

They don't need Mouse Droids anymore with the Yammosk. But they do need their own 3-point fodder piece to make up the activations. And they need some sort of door control, even if it's not Override.
kezzamachine
Posted: Wednesday, December 7, 2011 4:21:17 PM

I disagree wi' the expediency over accuracy point, as the SHNN has stated a few times recently that they are keen to work flavour into future minis (eg. the Plasma Eel and Counter Attack - two recent Yuuzhan Vong additions)
billiv15
Posted: Thursday, December 8, 2011 12:38:57 AM

saber1 wrote:
I agree that YV shouldn't be able to utilize R7s or Mouse Droids. However, I've recently discovered that most in this community favor expediency over accuracy so don't hold your breath for this to be addressed. The game is still fun so no big deal I suppose.

Actually, I am a firm believer in offering the Vong player alternatives. Watch what's coming in Vengeance :)
CerousMutor
Posted: Thursday, December 8, 2011 10:45:51 PM

billiv15 wrote:
saber1 wrote:

Actually, I am a firm believer in offering the Vong player alternatives. Watch what's coming in Vengeance :)

Love
jhc36
Posted: Friday, December 9, 2011 2:52:44 AM

yeah this will change come vset 3. so no need to worry. but one thing about the mice in yuuzhan vong squads...it's never about their ability...its about cheap, high def fodder that run blocking for your big guys.
kezzamachine
Posted: Friday, December 9, 2011 6:33:00 AM

Maybe something like a firejelly or something...
markedman247
Posted: Friday, December 9, 2011 3:33:02 PM

The Vong need a 3 pt Villup Holder. :)