RegisterDonateLogin

Or you'll find yourself floating home!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

E3 2012 Options
Bob Chizo
Posted: Monday, June 4, 2012 2:00:08 PM
Groups: Member

Did anyone on here watch the E3 Convention live (on Internet or TV)? I have seen some footage, and I am most excited for Halo 4 it looks amazing!Love I also like the look of a game that looked like Assassin's Creed, but I am fairly sure that it looked set in colonial America. Does anyone know what that was? Are there any other games that you hope are revealed at this E3? I personally hope that Nintendo shows some Pokemon Black and White 2 footage, and that there is some more info on Star Wars 1313.

~CheersBlooMilk
trappedslider
Posted: Monday, June 4, 2012 6:07:48 PM

Bob Chizo wrote:
Did anyone on here watch the E3 Convention live (on Internet or TV)? I have seen some footage, and I am most excited for Halo 4 it looks amazing!Love I also like the look of a game that looked like Assassin's Creed, but I am fairly sure that it looked set in colonial America. Does anyone know what that was? Are there any other games that you hope are revealed at this E3? I personally hope that Nintendo shows some Pokemon Black and White 2 footage, and that there is some more info on Star Wars 1313.

~CheersBlooMilk

that is the setting for ACIII
EmporerDragon
Posted: Monday, June 4, 2012 8:00:23 PM

I'm hoping for more info on the Wii U and that the rumor of a 3DS XL will prove to be true.
Bob Chizo
Posted: Monday, June 4, 2012 8:13:51 PM

trappedslider wrote:
Bob Chizo wrote:

~CheersBlooMilk

that is the setting for ACIII

Now I am interested in Assassin's Creed, I think I may start on a new series!

EmporerDragon wrote:
I'm hoping for more info on the Wii U and that the rumor of a 3DS XL will prove to be true.

Why do fans want a 3DS XL? I just don't see the point in making a handheld console bigger. I am not a big Wii or Nintendo console fan (I stick to the handhelds), so I hope that the Wii U a)Gets a better name; and b) Is way better than the Wii, which I just thought kinda flopped, so I still prefer the Gamecube (or maybe I'm just weird)
EmporerDragon
Posted: Monday, June 4, 2012 8:58:16 PM

Bob Chizo wrote:

Why do fans want a 3DS XL?

Because they want to play a handheld without their fingers cramping after a few minutes. If I play a DS lite/DSi/3DS, I have to keep my hands balled into fists in order to be able to hold and play the system. Not exactly the most comfortable. With the DSi XL, I can keep my fingers spread out and thus play for a much longer period of time.

As for the Wii flopping, it certainly didn't, considering that it's sold 95 million consoles so far while the PS3 and 360 have both sold only around 65 million each.
Bob Chizo
Posted: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 7:23:53 AM

EmporerDragon wrote:
Bob Chizo wrote:

Because they want to play a handheld without their fingers cramping after a few minutes. If I play a DS lite/DSi/3DS, I have to keep my hands balled into fists in order to be able to hold and play the system. Not exactly the most comfortable. With the DSi XL, I can keep my fingers spread out and thus play for a much longer period of time.

I can understand that.

EmporerDragon wrote:
As for the Wii flopping, it certainly didn't, considering that it's sold 95 million consoles so far while the PS3 and 360 have both sold only around 65 million each.

That was just my opinion, I know it has sold well, and I know many people that like it, it just didn't click with me for whatever reason.
AndyHatton
Posted: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 8:20:53 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Bob Chizo wrote:
EmporerDragon wrote:
Bob Chizo wrote:

I can understand that.

EmporerDragon wrote:

That was just my opinion, I know it has sold well, and I know many people that like it, it just didn't click with me for whatever reason.

I loved the Wii, I think it got a reputation as a "kiddie" system but there are some fantastic games on there. Zelda: Skyward Sword, No More Heroes, Fire Emblem, any Mario game. There is a lot of fun stuff on there.
Bob Chizo
Posted: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 9:04:17 AM

AndyHatton wrote:
Bob Chizo wrote:
EmporerDragon wrote:
Bob Chizo wrote:

I can understand that.

EmporerDragon wrote:

I loved the Wii, I think it got a reputation as a "kiddie" system but there are some fantastic games on there. Zelda: Skyward Sword, No More Heroes, Fire Emblem, any Mario game. There is a lot of fun stuff on there.

Ok, Ok; you guys have won me over, the Wii is fine.
Disturbed-Iggy
Posted: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 9:52:32 PM

Those announcers for Ubisoft were awfully annoying! This E3 wasn't that spectacular than other E3s, but that's how I feel about it.
AndyHatton
Posted: Wednesday, June 6, 2012 6:37:25 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Bob Chizo wrote:
AndyHatton wrote:
Bob Chizo wrote:
EmporerDragon wrote:
Bob Chizo wrote:

I can understand that.

EmporerDragon wrote:

Ok, Ok; you guys have won me over, the Wii is fine.

Haha sorry I didn't mean to force you to like it, I was suggesting it just might be worth a second look. :)