RegisterDonateLogin

Nom Anor says, "It's da bomb!"

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

I'm in a "Band" Options
adamb0nd
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 4:06:54 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Hey guys... not to use this place as an advertisement medium, but I'm in a band (well... a duo, me and my guitarist). After a lot of hard work we put together 3 songs. Its fairly mellow rock. Hopefully some of you will get something out of it:
http://www.myspace.com/moonthiefmusic

If you like it, we'll update on facebook as we get new songs put up, and what not:
http://www.facebook.com/MoonThiefMusic

If any of you guys have your own bands, i'd be more than happy to hear some of the music this community puts together
qvos
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 5:35:26 PM
Groups: Member

I 'm gonna check this out. I played guitar and bass for many years. we wrote some cool music but for the most part played cover songs. A lot of Zeppelin, and mostly older 70s rock.I like the mellow rock too. I'll check it out.
adamb0nd
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012 7:27:28 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

qvos wrote:
I 'm gonna check this out. I played guitar and bass for many years. we wrote some cool music but for the most part played cover songs. A lot of Zeppelin, and mostly older 70s rock.I like the mellow rock too. I'll check it out.

Got any recordings of your covers?
qvos
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012 2:43:56 PM
Groups: Member

adamb0nd wrote:
qvos wrote:

Got any recordings of your covers?
I do. I m not on facebook or myspace( Go ahead and Laugh) but I could send you some via email... The old fashoned way. Lol. Just BM me your email and I will send you a few. Btw Your music sounds really cool. Mellow like you said which is great. My loud rock days are behind me. We play a lot of Blues and Jazz music these days.