RegisterDonateLogin

Now quicker, easier, more seductive.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

pego's *OLD* Sell & Trade Thread!!! Options
pegolego
Posted: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 8:21:58 AM
Groups: Member

pego's online store is up now through the end of April!

New additions include DARTH REVAN, Darth Caedus, Darth Sion (corner of card is bent, reduced price), Darth Bane, Master Lucien Draay and more! Sale item of the week is Shadow Stormtrooper promos, only $2!

Get 'em while they're hot! pegosonlinestore.storeenvy.com
pegolego
Posted: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 9:23:09 AM

Some new additions to my trade list: Han Solo, Scoundrel (both BH and RI versions), Probe Droid!
pegolego
Posted: Thursday, May 15, 2014 5:58:44 AM

I also have a copy of Drew Karpashyn's 'Revan' for sale, it is $2.50 and in excellent condition, with some minor reading/shelf wear on the cover.
pegolego
Posted: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 6:34:52 PM

Store is back up and running until the end of the month Smile

pegosonlinestore.storeenvy.com
SignerJ
Posted: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 6:46:07 PM

pegolego wrote:
I also have a copy of Drew Karpashyn's 'Revan' for sale, it is $2.50 and in excellent condition, with some minor reading/shelf wear on the cover.

Why so inexpensive?
atmsalad
Posted: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 7:10:53 PM

Because that is an amazing book!!
pegolego
Posted: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 8:00:27 PM

SignerJ wrote:
pegolego wrote:

Why so inexpensive?

I only paid $3.95 (plus tax; I was out of store credit) and enjoyed it myself. It's a great book that I'd love to pass on to someone else at an affordable price, plus if they buy that they may buy some minis too, to save on shipping lol.

http://pegosonlinestore.storenvy.com/collections/549679-miscellaneous/products/7385850-the-old-republic-revan-drew-karpyshyn-mm-paperback-2012-star-wars
pegolego
Posted: Monday, June 2, 2014 12:31:46 PM

HUGE updates to my Trades. How huge? Nearly 1200 new miniatures with their stat cards added. Check them out! http://www.bloomilk.com/Collection/pegolego/Trades

I have about 2/3rds of every WotC mini (including reprints) available for purchase at this time BigGrin!

Enjoy! BlooMilk
pegolego
Posted: Saturday, June 7, 2014 9:36:08 AM

PROMOTION!

(3) FREE Ugnaught Demolitionists with purchase of $4 or more

+ FREE Mouse Droid with purchase of $13 or more

Now through next Saturday! BlooMilk
pegolego
Posted: Saturday, August 30, 2014 7:31:15 AM

Bump!

It's been awhile, but my Trade/Sale list is now FULLY updated! http://www.bloomilk.com/Collection/pegolego/Trades

I'll be working on updating the online store, so it will be running full time again soon BigGrin

Still some of the lowest prices on the web!
pegolego
Posted: Friday, September 5, 2014 6:51:44 AM

up
pegolego
Posted: Thursday, October 2, 2014 4:05:09 PM

Over 2,000 NEW MINIS! added today! I'll be updating my orphans list soon, and some Huge minis will be added for sale later. I'll also be posting a list of any extra maps, books or other goodies for sale soon!

New Many prices cutNew , loads of quantities for trooper orders. Lots of Mandos (always popular requests!) and Vong Smile.

Lots of fun VRs in (Cad Bane, Darth Revan/Sion, Lucien Draay, Felucian Warrior on Rancor...), nearly 90% of every mini ever produced by WotC for sale currently!

Popular new v-set proxies in, PLENTY Commando Droids and Republic Commandos for the new Officer/Elites! Wink

Over 3,500 minis total currently for sale/trade. Go get 'em, guys!
http://www.bloomilk.com/Collection/pegolego/Trades

Also, pego's Online Store should be up and running full time around the 2nd week of October! ThumbsUp
pegolego
Posted: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 1:52:02 PM

PROGRESS UPDATE:

Just finished restocking the first 4 sets on the website, 12 sets and some miscellaneous items (like dice, the Maps and books, sealed booster, Starship Battles, etc.) to go!

Cutting some prices as I go, so once the website is up, it'll probably be the go to place for the best prices not only within my 'store', but in the entire web!

I'll keep you guys posted, and get this thing going as soon as possible BlooMilk

Also, expect a grand re-opening sale and possibly some other promotions at the end of the updates! ThumpUp
pegolego
Posted: Thursday, October 23, 2014 12:41:01 PM

Hey everybody! I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm going out of town in next week and won't be back until mid-late November. As such, my last shipping day for the time being will probably be this Monday morning. Any orders placed after this weekend most likely will not be able to ship until after I'm back.

I have, however, finished half of the updates to my store (including minis, some other goodies, even a facelift to my store's logo and look). I'm looking forward to getting this thing open full time! I want to have it as close to finished as possible before vacation. Look for it to go up by December!
pegolego
Posted: Saturday, November 15, 2014 3:55:15 PM

Hello, everyone! Warning, below is a lengthy message to all my customers and fellow milkers, but I'll summarize at the bottom for those who don't have the time to read this (I blame you not) ThumbsUp

Well, I have just found out that storenvy only allows a maximum of 500 products at a time... Obviously, when my primary stock consists of pieces for an amazing board game with just shy of 1,000 different pieces, with me having most of them available, this simply will not do. As such, I will no longer be operating under storenvy for my SWM sales (I will keep the store, as in the future it is possible I'll use it for other purposes, but not for minis, obviously, unless they increase the product cap).

As such, my store will be operating pretty much entirely through bloomilk/paypal for the time being. I will be working on finding a new e-commerce site without a product limit, but that will likely take a long time because I'll have to put EACH miniature back up on that website after figuring out how to work it.

This does NOT mean that the previously mentioned sales will go unobserved; rest assured, there will be discounts aplenty after Thanksgiving, my birthday, and black-Friday: Cyber Monday! I'll be optimizing my store for the convenience of my beloved customers, and I'm going to get my inventory entirely updated (I have several hundred minis in 'limbo', out of the way still in their boxes to keep them from getting mixed up until I could get them on) and all the other media and novelty SW items in individual lists for purchase (or... For free: I'm planning on starting something exciting to get some SW books you may need free or very cheaply... Details to come! Wink).

There will also be giveaways, and I'm excited to leak some info about the fact that I may have several hundred Star Wars action figures available at prices that will likely be similar to the low prices you are used to from pego! I'm going to be selling some of my friends horde of SEALED SW collectible (or playable) action figures... So, there's that to look forward to ThumpUp

I'm going to go through and CUT PRICES to reflect the changes in the market and the fact that I simply am always in search of a lower price I can charge, to get you these minis even cheaper, to keep them cycling in and out. There's also a chance that I may have something called a buylist up and running soon... BigGrin

I've got tons of extra v-sets that I'll be practically giving away (small charges for them, to help spread the effect), for those who lack some sets or need individual cards that I may have. There will be a list for those soon!

There may also be some maps, supplies and d20s for sale soon!

All of this is very exciting for me; I enjoy bringing everyone the best deals possible for the miniatures that they need, and of course I'm going to need necessities in the next few years... Like, you know, a house or car of my own LOL, most of the funds from this go towards savings for such things, or towards enlarging my stock.

A very sincere THANK YOU to everyone who is, has been, or may yet be MY MUCH APPRECIATED CUSTOMERHeart, for making pego's Minis & More your go-to place for all your SWM needs! The patience is also much appreciated! Have a very happy Thanksgiving. As for all of this soon-to-come awesomeness that is pego's online store... GET PUMPED! I aim to have as much of (or all of) this ready come the big Cyber-Monday sale, so I've got plenty of work to do!

IN SUMMARY:

I'm no longer going to be running on storenvy, pretty much just bloomilk at the moment, but may unveil a new website as early as early-2015. I've got LOADS of New stuff to be added, from minis to media to action figures from my friend's horde. I've got price cuts in the works and a huge sale with other giveaways come Cyber-Monday. And, lastly, I'm very thankful and proud that you allow me to make you my customer! Hopefully that last bit sounded as sweet as I intended and not as weird as I hope it didn't... LOL

Anyway, BlooMilk for life!
Shockfett
Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 12:47:53 PM

Thanks pego always enjoy buying from you. Thanks for all your help. Some day I'll have a complete collection :).
D4rthCaedus
Posted: Thursday, November 20, 2014 9:02:59 AM

pego, you are a gentleman and a scholar!

I have just started looking at getting into Star Wars mini's over the past week. I've been a hardcore SW fan since birth, but somehow managed to miss these while they were in their prime. Everything about it excites me, from having figures that I know and love from the EU (I've collected and read every book and am working on the comics:) to playing a new tactical game, to having figures to represent our characters while roleplaying! So to stumble across your impressive collection you've made available with such amazing prices, right as I am on the cusp of diving in for my first time, well you are a God-send my friend.

You can expect at least one additional purchase from a loyal fan over cyber-monday ^_^
pegolego
Posted: Thursday, November 20, 2014 9:59:30 AM

D4rth Caedus: Your kind words are appreciated! BigGrin

It's always incredible to have new players joining the game, welcome to bloomilk! BlooMilk
I got into the game kinda late myself, but have amassed this huge collection since. If you need any info on anything relating to the game (or SW in general! Though, as you've read so many of the novels, maybe we should just ask you Wink), feel free to ask on the forums!

Big things coming Cyber-Monday, I'll look forward to your order, my friend!

@any friends who are interested in my progress: WotC sorting is nearly finished, all that's left is matching the rest of the minis/cards that are sorted with their matches, then recording them on bloomilk! After that I can get started on all the other stuff that's left to do!
Darth Cerberus
Posted: Monday, November 24, 2014 3:54:46 PM

Good luck my friend. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see the finished product.
pegolego
Posted: Thursday, November 27, 2014 6:30:01 AM

And, with this reminder that CYBER MONDAY IS FAST APPROACHING Wink, after 99 posts and nearly 4,000 views, I'm going to 'retire' this thread. I'll be making a new one to better suit my new store format.